2

On the way home Gwen had to stop and get the kids from school at 4:30. Se decided to wait to tell them after Blake, which was very hard. In the car Zuma and Kingston talked about how they had bouncy houses, and watched movies and did all kinds of other fun things at school, while Apollo just ate his gummy snacks in silence. When they got home she found a sleeping Blake on the couch snoring. So she left him there and let him sleep while she put the kids to bed. She had a hard time putting Apollo to sleep because normally Blake would sing him asleep. She didn't want to wake Blake up. So she instead sang "Home" one of Blakes songs that Apollo loves. He eventually went to sleep and Gwen walked back into the living room to see the love of her life snoring away. She really wanted to wake him and tell him the exiting news but he had a long day at work so she decided to tell him in the morning.

"Baby, get up and come to bed," Gwen quietly said while shaking him.

"hmm" Blake replied getting up and walking toward their room.

When they got in the bedroom Blake gave Gwen a kiss and then was back asleep. But Gwen had to take a shower and get in some pajamas, before she could crawl in bed. When she got down cleaning up she crawled in and laid on Blake's chest and just thought about Blake being s father of his very own kid. She couldn't stop smiling. She went to sleep on that thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke up still on Blake but this time he was rubbing her head and giving her small kisses. She smiled at him before kissing him.

"Good Morning, Sunflower!" Blake said quietly.

"Good morning,Cowboy!" Gwen replied.

They laid there for a couple of minutes in silence, but not awkward silence! Gwen quickly sat remembering the huge surprise she had to tell him.

"Blake, I love u soooo much. I was lost and u found me. U saved me. I wake up every morning to you. Wondering how I got so lucky to have u. U are the best step-dad to the kids I could have ever asked for. I love you unconditionally. And I can't say any thing else before I become an emotional reck for the joy inside me. But Blake." She paused trying to figure out the right words when she seen him wipe a tear away.

"I love u too, Gwen..." He tried to continue but before he could. Gwen interrupted him," IM PREGNANT" she shouted. He was speechless. He was so very happy. He was in tears. Blake then scooped up Gwen and spun her around in his arms.

"I can't believe it! Gwen I'm gonna be a father! Thank you Gwen for everything you have given me anything I ever wanted to be loved, a family, a house, a kid of my own, your boys!" He was practically balling at this point. Gwen wiped away his tear with her thumb before giving him one more kiss. "Should we tell the boys?" Gwen said still in Blakes arms. "Of course. Can we now?"

They walk in the boys room and find them playing a video game. Gwen says," Boys we have very important new!" Gwen says making all the boys jump up. "What mommy?" Zuma asks them. "Ur mommy is pregnant!" Blake  quickly said. "Really mom?" Kingston said with the biggest smile on his face. "Yes really! Hey, pollo u wanna sibling?" Gwen says leaning down to pick up Apollo. When she picks him up he reaches for Blake, so Blake pick him up and they decide to all go make some famous Blake Shelton Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Bacon!

When they get done eating they decide to go outside and get in the pool. Blake and Kingston throw the football while Zuma and Apollo play on these floats that look like sea creatures. Apollo had a Killer Whale and Zuma had a Shark. And Gwen sat there outside of the pool in her favorite bikini tanning while looking at the sight of her husband and her 3 boys thinking about possibly having a girl. She couldn't help to think about Blake holding a little girl with bright baby blues and curly blonde hair. She was tossed out of her imagination when Blake shot her with a  water gun. "BLAKEEEEEE" she shouted getting up to get him back. She picked up a water gun and chased him around the yard. Until finally cornering him up against the fence squirting him.

"I surrender! I surrender!" Blake said holding up his hands.

"yeah! That's right! Now u jump in that pool before I push u in!" Gwen said giggling with a hand on her hip with the other one pointing to the pool.

Blake obeys and dives in the pool. When he gets in before he could come up for air he had three boys on top of him tacking him. Gwen laughed and when he came up she said, " ha, there are ok my side!" But she spoke to soon the boys picked up their water guns and started to spray her like crazy. "I win!" Blake shouts.

"Okay okay but I will remember this boys! U will want something!" Gwen said laughing.

"Uh oh" the boys said getting out of the pool to go hug their mom.

They hugged her and she asked them if they wanted to go inside and they all went inside to get Popsicles but they went straight back outside to sit outside on their front porch eating banana Popsicles  in silence. The silence was then stopped when Blake shouted to the top of his lungs," THIS POPSICLE IS B-A-N-A-N-A-S!" The all laughed uncontrollably!
"You are too much cowboy" Gwen said in between giggles.
"Your really funny, Blake" Kingston says before taking another bite of his Popsicle.