Outside of the Clans

The Barn
Lilac- a pearly white she-cat with light gray blue patches and dark indigo-amethyst eyes

Flame- a flame colored tabby she-cat with cream chest, muzzle, underbelly, and paws with bright orange eyes and a yin and yang charm on a necklace

Fang- a huge ragged dark brown tabby tom with deep orange eyes

Bright- a white pelted she-cat with flame colored splotches with indigo eyes

Cassie- a soft brown she-cat with white toes and eyespot with bright blue eyes

Alder- a light brown tabby tom with lighter paws, underbelly, and tail tip with orange eyes

BloodClan
Leader: Kestrel- a battle scarred mottled gray-and-white tom with golden eyes (dusty brown dog tooth collar)

Co-leader: Patch- a huge tuxedo tom with a shredded ear, scarred flank, face, and chest with amber eyes (neon green dog tooth collar)

Followers:
Snake- a tan tabby tom with light green eyes (jay blue dog tooth collar)

Moon- a light gray she-cat with white and gray splotches with deep brown eyes (purple dog tooth collar)

Bridget- a snowy pelted she-cat with tan splotches and ice blue eyes (bright yellow dog tooth collar)

Yellow- a golden she-cat with white paws, chest, ears, and tail tip with ice blue eyes (highlighter orange dog tooth collar)

Adder- a red tabby tom with fangs that poke out under his lip (red dog tooth collar)

Lapis- a blue-gray she-cat with scars along her body with deep blue eyes (ice blue dog tooth collar)

Storm- a huge gray tom with rippling black tabby stripes and golden eyes (navy blue dog tooth collar)

Sharp- a brown pelted she-cat with bright green eyes (fuchsia dog tooth collar)

Slash- a huge jet black tom with brown streaks through his pelt and golden eyes (brown dog tooth collar)

Hook- a ragged, skinny old tom with snarled brown fur and orange eyes (black tog tooth collar)

Sage- a tortoiseshell and light tan she-cat with light green eyes (sage green dog tooth collar)

Claw- white pelted tom with brown marks on his shoulder that resemble claw marks with green eyes (ice blue dog tooth collar)

Nova- tuxedo she-cat with brown toes, tail tip, tips of ears, and eyespot with bright orange eyes (bright golden dog tooth collar)

Jinx- an almost black tabby she-cat with piercing green eyes (silver dog tooth collar)