Chapter 2

My feet ached and my legs felt like jelly. I had been walking for about 4 hours, so I dropped my suitcase and leaned against a old oak tree, letting the tears that had built up fall relentlessly.

I cried for my dead sister, my family, and just my life in general. "What business do you have here?" a strange voice asked me, snapping me out of my trance. I glanced up at a tall man who had shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes that were staring daggers at me.

"I-I ran a-away from my p-pack" I stuttered out. He only rolled his eyes at my sad excuse of an answer as he grabbed my forearm and yanked me up.

"Alpha Silvetti won't be happy about you being here"

I felt my eyes widen when he said Alpha Silvetti. I was on the most feared pack's territory. The Silver Blood Pack. I began to struggle in this strange man's hold, but he only seemed to grip me tighter as he led me to a building that must be the pack house.

He led me up a grand staircase and down a long corridor, stopping at a set of wooden double doors. Suddenly, the most intoxicating smell hit my nose, almost making me shove the mysetery man out of the way.

The smell was coming from behind the doors as far as I knew. It smelt like chocolate, cheesecake, and caramel all in one. The mystery man shoved me inside and shut the door, making me roll my eyes at his undeniable rudeness.

"Mate Mate Mate. Go to mate" Raven yelled through the connection, cutting me off right after. I looked up and my eyes met forest green ones, staring back at me from a desk.

A low, guttural growl slipped through Alpha Silvetti's lips as he pushed his chair back, standing at the same time, and made his way over to me. "Mine" he said, smiling a sadistic smile.

"Come to me little one, don't be so shy" he cooed, motioning for me to come closer to him. I shook my head and his eyes changed from their forest green to an icy blue instantly. He backed me up against the wall and held my hands above my head.

I winced as he dug his nails into my smooth flesh, crying out when he dug them further in. I knew for sure they would leave bruises when this whole ordeal was over.

"You belong to me now little one, no other male can make you feel pleasure or touch you except me, got it? And if I catch you doing anything inappropriate with somebody, you will be punished, ok?"

I shook my head in utter anger. How dare he try to control me? Bitch oh hell to the no! "Alpha Silvetti- I started but he cut me off. "Call me Damon" he said, giving me a small one-sided smile. "Ok Damon, what If I find a male friend and he's unmated?" I questioned.

"As long as he doesn't try anything, I'm fine with that. But as soon as he even looks at you with lust, I'm gonna pluck his eyeballs put with a knife." I giggled nervously at his words and prayed that he was only bluffing.

"Where will I be sleeping Damon?" I hope he let's me stay in his room because I tend to have bad dreams. "With me of course" he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I smiled shyly, avoiding his intense gaze as he grabbed me by the waist, holding my bag in his other hand. We walked further down the corridor that me and mystery guy had came down and he stopped us in front of a set of mahogany double doors.

He pushed them open and sweet jesus up in heaven this room was huge. There was a king sized bed bathed in black silk sheets, a bathroom that could fit around 20 people in it, and a balcony that looked out over the woods.

"Wow...." I mumbled. He chuckled and set my suitcase down, grabbing me by my waist, and spinning me around to face him. We stood like that for what felt like forever before he let me go, saying it was time for bed.

I grabbed one of his plaid shirts and went into the bathroom, stripping and slipping into the shirt. It stopped just above my knees so it kinda looked like a dress.

Exiting the bathroom, I felt his gaze on me as I slowly walked to the mirror and brushed my hair. Once my bedtime routine was done, I climbed into bed and snuggled under the covers, feeling his strong arms wrap securely around my waist.

"Goodnight little one" was the last thing I heard before drifting off into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

Special thanks to JaysArmy!! I seriously hope you don't mind me using Silvetti as my characters last name. It just sounds so brooding and mysterious. Everyone go follow that profile and check out the books! I recommend The Uncle and The Criminal. Once again thanks and if you don't want me using it, I'll understand.

P.s: I need new names for Blakes best friend (Guy, girl, or both) and just in case, let me hear some brooding and mysterious last names for Damon just in case I can't use Silvetti.