5 years later

(Last and short chapter, I hope you enjoyed the book)

(please message me if you think I should make a sequel to this book)

I sat on our porch watching Carter play with our four a half year old daughter, Rebekah, and our three year old son, Chris. Rebekah has dark hair like mine and Carters forest green eyes. Chris has Carters light hair and his forest green eyes as well. He's like a little miniature Carter, its so adorable. He tries to act all tough and alpha like his father, and Rebekah is just the sweetest and not shy little girl at all. She comes right up to people that she knows and likes and gives them a big smile on her cute little face. He was trying to catch Rebekah and Chris and they were running away from him yelling, "try to catch me daddy!"

Jaxson found his mate two years ago. They have a one a half year old boy, his name is Nick. Nick has Jaxson hair and his mothers blue eyes. Kaileigh, Jaxson's mate has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is sitting next to me watching Jaxson trying to help Nick walk.

"Rosie!" Carter yelled. I turned and saw Carter with Rebekah on his shoulders and him holding Chris upside down by his feet, they were all giggling. "Come and play mommy!" I giggled and got up and ran towards them. I pulled Chris up and picked up him. I threw him in the air a couple of inches above my head and caught him as he was falling down. He threw his hands up above his head yelling," again! Again mommy!" I just giggled and kissed his chubby rosy cheeks. I ruffled his hair and hugged him. I put him down and Carter did the same with Rebekah. "Why don't you go see your auntie and uncle for a little bit." They nodded and Rebekah said, "I'll beat you there!"

Chris shook his head and hollered,"nut-ah!" And took off running.

Carter laughed and shook his head. He brought me into his arms and hugged me tightly. He breathed in my scent and I breathed in his. "I love you Rosie, thank you for giving me such beautiful and loving kids."

I smiled against his chest, "Thank YOU for giving me beautiful kids," I pulled away to look into his eyes, "I love you too Carter, with all my heart." He smiled and pulled me into his chest.

THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE READ MY BOOK :)