17

A/N If you don't like lemons (sex) please feel free to skip it. When you see this little thing that says ~LEMON~ skip until you see ~LEMON OVER~. For those who don't care then you can read it. This is my first time ever writing a lemon so please forgive me if I messed up.

I stood there listening to the little pups. The girls were giggling about what the boys did. The boys said that they would beat up anybody who would hurt me. I awed cause it was cute. Aiden was but hurt when the little boys pushed him away from me. Aidens mom and dad walked in with happy smiles. They pulled me into a long hug.

Angelica took my hand in hers and took me to the kitchen. She made me some spaghetti and garlic bread. I ate it all with in a few minutes and drank some chocolate milk. Angelica also gave me a small salad. Aiden was in the living room talking to the little pups. "Just let me know if you need anything." I nodded as I finished off the salad.

The kids came in the kitchen to get some cookies and sat with me. It was cute to be honest. "When are you going to have kids?" I had to set my cup down. The little girl that asked had a dreamy look on her face. I shook my head.

"I'll try to have some soon so you can have some more friends to play with." They all began to hug me and sat back down.

"Alright, Serenity needs her rest everyone." I was about to protest but decided against it. Aiden picked me up and took us to his room. I had forgot about my heat until it started up again. He seemed to notice as well so he hurried to the bathroom. The pack doctor came to the bathroom with some ice and medicine. The heat was making me sweat and have pain. The pain slowly went away but the heat was still making me sweat.

"The best thing to do now is just wait. Until you full mate with her she'll still go through the heat phases." The doctor patted Aiden on the back and left.

He scratched the back of his head nervously. I sat there watching his every movement. "So about what the doctor said-"

"Let's just finish the mating process." It took him a moment to process what I just said. Ciara was agreeing with me. The air was filled with tension, sweat and arousal. It got really awkward as Aiden looked at me.

"Are you sure?"

"If I think about it much I might want to back out of it. So yes I'm currently sure." He helped me out of the bathroom and on to the bed. I always dreamed that this would happen but not like it was now. As we got naked I was starting to feel weird. No one has ever seen my body at all.

He pushed me down gently. My heart beat sped up from how close he was. He trailed soft open mouthed kisses down my jaw and neck. Once he found my sweet spot he started sucking and biting causing me to moan. Aiden played around with his mark making me run my hands through his hair.

He ran his hands down my sides. I shivered and moan just a little louder. Aiden kissed me then went to my left breast and sucked on my nipple while massaging the other. Once he finished with the left he did the same thing to the right nipple.

I moaned his name making him growl lowly. His growl made me tingly. A pool of warmth gathered at my core. He kissed down my stomach all the way to my lady bits. Aiden lifted his head up looking into my eyes looking for something. I saw the lust and love he had in his eyes.

I nodded my head for him to continue. Aiden slid his index finger into my lady bits. I moaned as his finger rubbed against my walls. He inserted his middle finger in next making me kind of uncomfortable. His thumb rubbed against my clitoris. A pressure down there started to slowly build. I moved my hips in time to his rhythmic pace.

As I reached the climax he kept going. I felt nothing but utter bliss. He removed his fingers and licked them clean. Aiden hurried and locked his door and came back. He spread my legs apart farther. Ciara was jumping for joy. Aiden rubbed his hard member against my entry way.