Chapter 4: Final Fitting

"I'm never drinking again" I groan quietly to myself in the privacy of the changing room as I struggle to do up the back of my dress.

Last night was brilliant.

After getting the tent from Zayn's house and going to Louis' house, we set it up and got the bomb fire ready where we had marshmallows later. From when we got to Louis', we spent near enough the whole night in the garden. At around seven o'clock we had the sleeping bags in the tent and burgers, sausages, corn on the cobs and even steaks on the barbeque. With music playing in the garden from Louis' stereo we had a couple of vodka and cokes through out the afternoon, talked, laughed and messed around but it was only at around nine o'clock in the evening  when thing's started to get really fun.

The consumption of alcohol got a bit heavier with some drinking games, Louis' step-dad had also gotten him some beers as well as another bottle of vodka and a bottle of blue WKD. As was excepted, Louis was the first one to get drunk. Zayn, Harry and I took advantage of this and decided to play truth or dare.

It turned out to be one of the funniest games we'd ever played.

I found out that Louis once kissed a girl so aggressively he actually chipped her tooth (Zayn: "What was the worst kiss you ever had?")

Zayn ran up to the end of Louis' street and back in only his boxers (Louis' dare to him)

Harry gave Louis a lap dance (my dare to Harry)

I managed to down a whole can of beer in under thirty seconds (Harry: "Drink a whole can of beer in as little time you can")

Louis drunkenly did front flips on the trampoline (Zayn's dare to him).

"Thank God for the net" Harry said after Louis' third flip when he rolled into the net.

Empty cans and bottles scattered all over the garden and we had somehow managed to not disturber Louis' parents or his sisters, either that or they just managed to ignore the loud laughing and noise.

But the best part was probably Louis' final dare: to give Harry, Zayn and I a strip show (my dare to him).

Zayn put on the song 'Cherry Pie' by Warrant on his phone and we absolutely wet ourselves laughing at Louis' attempt to strip/dance while struggling to stand up straight. His drunken singing will forever make me laugh as Harry got a video on my phone of the drunk lad.

Even when we were trying to settle down to bed in the tents we couldn't stop laughing and talking, despite it being well past two in the morning. It was only at around three o'clock that we finally went to sleep.

I had such a laugh, like I always do with them.

But now, at quarter past two in the afternoon, in the dress shop doing my final fitting for my prom dress with a splitting headache, I regret jugging down that beer. 

"How you doing in their girly?" Hannah calls from the other side of the changing room door.

"Dying inside" I say sarcastically "My heads killing".

I hear her laugh "I said you and the boys were gonna drink too much".

"I know" I said bringing a hand to my sore head. I then groan again in annoyance at the realisation that I still haven't managed to do up my dress. "Err Hannah help me".

I hear another laugh escape her lips before she slips into the room and does up the back for me.

"Thanks babe" I say "My head feels like theirs a concert going on inside it".