Prince Charming

The dress above is the dress Chasity wears at the end.

(Jackson's POV)

Her lithe figure was pressed to his chest, his arms wrapped around her slender waist. In any other circumstance this would be romantic. Unfortunately, that was not the case. A beautiful woman with scarlet red lips and ridiculously tall heels was sauntering across the room, her deadly panther-like gait sending shivers through the tiny girl in his arms. "You pathetic girl." She sneered through clenched teeth. "You thought that you could run from me." She threw her head back, long black curls cascading down her back as a loud evil laugh erupted from her painted lips. She was terrifying, even to Jackson. His arms tightened around Chasity, crushing her like a vice to his chest. She gasped. The sound momentarily distracted him, his gaze flickered down to her green eyes just long enough for the other woman to gain ground. She flipped a glittering, silver pistol from her thigh.

Jackson gasped, he spun around, attempting to shield the brunette beauty with his own body. When he never felt the piercing of a silver bullet, he looked down. Her pale lips were parted into a perfect 'o' shape and her hand was gripping his waist. That was when he saw it. The deep crimson red had begun to leak through the thin material of her silver cocktail dress. Her knees buckled under the her weight and she collapsed to the marble ballroom floor. Jackson rushed to catch her, looping his hand under her head before she could hit. He looked down to where the bullet had pierced her fair skin and felt his skin flush. He was so angry in that moment that the rage consumed him whole.

"Jackson!" She croaked. So frail, it tore at the remainder of his heart. Her beautiful green eyes that had captured his attention what seemed like a lifetime ago still glittered with mischief. "I will always be with you, my love."

"No!" He pulled her head onto his knee, looking at her face as if he were trying to memorize it. Those sharp eyes framed by delicate, light brown eyebrows and her high cheekbones. That stubborn chin. A small tear escaped the corner of her eye. His hand came up, almost by instinct to wipe it away gently. "This is not goodbye." He whimpered.

She smiled. Jackson knew that it had been forced but he appreciated the gesture. "I will love you forever." Her breath was coming out in short, wheezing sounds. Her eyes suddenly glazed over and her shallow breathing came to a halt. Chasity Habel was dead.

Jackson gasped, throwing himself off his bed. He was drenched in sweat and looked like a nightmare he was sure. Where the hell had that dream come from? Chasity wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. He slowly sat down again, pressing his hand against his racing heart. He picked up his phone off his solid wood nightstand. He smiled when he saw that his girl had texted him already.

*Beginning of texting

Chassy

Hey! What are you doing today?

Jackson

Well, I was thinking of sleeping the day away but I guess I could spend some time with my favorite girl :)

Chassy

Good!

Jackson

I'll pick you up in an hour?

Chassy

Ok :)

*End of Texting

Jackson couldn't help the huge grin that spread across his face. He couldn't wait to see his girl. She was not only sexy as hell, but she completed him. She was soothing and calm while he was a raging ass. His grin got even bigger. That was when he had a sudden realization. He had a date in an hour and he was still in bed.