Prologue

It was the 21st summer since the discovery recovery programs began. The discovery recovery program (or d.r.p) is about this injection. The injection used to be a myth about this guy that came up with it and injected himself and he was supposed become invincible. But he actually ended up to just be able to breath without oxygen and run faster than average. Well it turned out that the government made some type of injection like the myth. Forcefully, the government made my school, Waverly high school, to hand over fresh test dummies. With my luck, I was happily volunteered by my adoptive parents. I can't remember much after that except that the injection Back fired quickly. Lucky for them I was the only one from my school that was tested. They sent me off to what we now call d.r.p. Back then it was nothing and I thought I was alone but we'll get into that later.     
       My vision is a blur. My legs are like jello. All I hear is a whistle to my right. I open my eyes wide and look around. It looks like I'm inside a dream.
         "Hey!" I heard a deep voice yell behind me.
          I turn around and see a male. He looks to be my age and about 5'10. He has dirty blonde shaggy hair and is tan.
          "Hey! Which way did you come?! East side?! Waverly?! Cantaback?! HELLO?! Are you even listening?!"
           "I... I... I don't know." I whispered under my breath.
        "Do it." I heard him say right before everything went black.
       I tried to breath but it wasn't working. I opened my eyes and waited for them to focus. I felt weightless but dragged down. My eyes focused and I looked down. My feet were tied together and the other end was attached to a cement block.
       It appears that I am floating up and the only thing holding me down is the block. I investigated my surroundings again and it looked like I was on propofol or something.
I heard a loud crash and looked toward the sound. It's Natalie and She's struggling! WAIT! I remember!