Chapter 1

"Lily, you're awake thank God!!" I hear someone say as I groggily wipe my eyes open. Where am I? "Lily can you hear me?" It's Rose, my best friend. As I examine the room around me I notice that I'm in a hospital bed and gown... then I remember. Last night's memories come flooding back to me, Rose and I were driving home from Disneyland and that's when we got hit by a massive truck. I decide to mess around with Rose a little, prank her for fun. "Who are you?" I ask my best friend since 3rd grade. Rose looks completely dumbfounded and scared and I already start to feel guilty for doing this to her but it'll be funny. Rose starts to speak very slowly like I'll remember her if she enunciates each word, "You don't remember me?" She looks like she's about to cry and I just want to hug her and tell her I'm joking. "Am I supposed to?", before she can answer I quickly say "I mean why would I remember Rose Woods, my best-est friend in the world?" I ask smirking. Rose lunges at me and hugs me tight, a little too tight and I wince. She pulls away and apologizes but then lightly smacks me on the shoulder. "I hate you so much Lily, you're a bitch." Rose says while trying not to smile. I start laughing and reply, "but I'm your bitch." She starts laughing along with me.

--

As soon as I walk into mine and Rose's apartment my mom calls me. "Honey are you ok?! I was going to come to you straight away but you know since I'm in the Bahamas it was kind of hard finding a flight at the last minute." "Yeah Mom, I'm fine don't worry you don't have to leave your vacation I'm back home already." My mom sighs and after a few minutes of arguing and assuring her that I'm fine and she doesn't need to fly across the world for me, she complies and I hang up. "Hey I'm gonna go hop in the shower and then do you want to go to the beach after?" I ask Rose. Rose shakes her head, "no we're not going to the beach today, you need to lay down and rest, doctor's orders!" I sigh but agree because I know she's right and go take a shower to get cleaned up.

--

As I walk into the living room after getting clean and dressed, I hear Rose laughing and two of my favorite voices in the world. "I'm ugly, but we look the same", Grayson says sarcastically and I start laughing along with Rose. The Dolan twins are our favorite youtubers and no matter how many times we watch their videos we usually always end up crying from laughing so hard. "Hey Rose, when are we ever going to start our YouTube channel like we've always planned?" Rose looks at me very confusedly and I start to feel embarrassed but I don't know why. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask the girl looking at me like I grew two heads until she starts to smile a little. "This is another joke you're playing on me aren't you? Well it's not going to work this time Lil." Now I'm the one looking at her confusedly, "no seriously, Rose this is a legit question.." Rose's eyes narrow at me like she's studying me to tell if I'm joking or not. Why would I joke about my question? That wouldn't even be a funny joke. "Check your twitter", she says to me. I pull out my phone and click on the twitter app and notice on my page that I have at least 200k followers and 20+ notifications and dms. I'm so freaking confused right now. I see I have a link in my bio and click on it to see what it is. As it loads I see it says "Lily and Rose", it's a YouTube channel more specifically our YouTube channel and we have about 83 videos and 250k subscribers. I feel like I've slept through all of this, why don't I remember any of it? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey I know this chapter is pretty short but it's my first story I've ever written so please be easy on me, also let me know what you think so far in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this chapter so far and keep reading :)

Also the girl in the picture is what I imagine Lily to look like! I'll have a picture of Rose in the next chapter.