Chapter 2

"We're famous??!, why wouldn't I remember being famous?" I'm so shocked. I feel like I would've remembered being famous or having a YouTube channel with Rose. Rose shrugs her shoulders and says, "I don't know, maybe after the car accident you lost some of your memory?" "Yeah, I guess but this just doesn't make any sense maybe I just need to go get some sleep it is 10:30 pm after all I'll see you in the morning goodnight Rose", I mumble as I walk into my room. I hear her quietly say goodnight as I slowly shut my door. After I've changed into pajamas and lay down in my bed I start to slowly doze off thinking about what else I could have forgotten after the crash.

--

The next morning I wake up around 10 A.M. and go out to make some waffles. When I walk into the kitchen I find a note from Rose telling me she went for a run and will be back in a while. As I eat my waffles I decide to go on my Twitter and stalk myself for a little bit since I don't remember much. There are so many tweets towards me and most of them are fan accounts for Rose and I. This is so strange, to have fans of myself, especially that I don't remember but it's really cool. For the last hour I've been sitting here favoriting and replying to a lot of their tweets and talking to a lot of them and it was really fun. I decide to go and change to go to the gym and work out.

As I walk in to the gym, I see I'm the only girl in here and it's a little awkward but that's not going to stop me from working out.

In the middle of my workout, I start to feel a pair of eyes on me. I look around the room and my eyes land on his. This guy looks strangely familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I go on with my routine but he won't stop staring at me and it's starting to bother me a lot.

I walk over towards him with my hands on my hips and say "can I help you with something?" He starts to look around worriedly and replies, "actually yes, there's something I would like you to know and it's really important." I start to get a little wary of what he's about to tell me. "I think you're probably the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on and would like to know your name?" Oh. That is not what I had expected. "Oh well thank you, and my name is Lily, how about yours?" "What a pretty name, and my name is David." I smile at David and say "Well it's nice to meet you David, I think it's time for me to go now but maybe we can hang out sometime?" David's eyes light up, "yes I would like that very much, until next time." I wave goodbye and go back up to my apartment and find Rose watching tv.

"Rose you'll never guess what just happened!" Rose gets excited, she loves gossip and news. "Tell me tell me tell me NOW!" She yells at me. "So I was at the gym and I met this super cute guy his name is David and he said I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and he wants to hang out with me sometime", I say all in one breath. "OOOOH LILY'S GOT A BOYYY-FRIEND" Rose sings very loudly. "Shut up! I do not.. yet." I say and we both start laughing and squealing like little school girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: The picture of the girl is what I imagine Rose to look like!
Alsooooo oooh who do you think David is and why is he familiar??
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote and comment what you think!! :)