The Vampire's Redemption - The Vampire Redemption Series - Part 1

[SAMPLE]

The Vampire's Redemption.

The Vampire’s Redemption Series

(Part 1)

By Conrad Milton Powell.

Copyright 2011 Conrad Milton Powell.

Cover photograph by Anonymous Source.

"Don't touch me," said Little Jenny Johnson to her irritating paramour that pulled her long blonde hair from across the school lunch table. The 7th graders of Mount Redlock Valley High School were having their lunch.

"I can't stand you Jenny Jenny," said Little Tyler Maddox as he pulled her hair again.

Jenny, turning a whiter shade of pale, grabbed her lunch tray stocked with two hotdogs, a pile of beans, a medium salad and the ubiquitous box of chocolate milk.

"Jenny, don't leave me girlfriend," said Treesha Downer, her best friend, who jumped up also and ran to catch up with her. 

"Tyler is such a jerk that's why he a... ," Treesha and Jenny paused flipping their hands in the shape of an "L" and plopped it on their foreheads.

"Loser," they said in unison as they bursted into laughter. The whole lunchroom stopped and laughed at Tyler as well.

They eye-balled him, flashing the "Loser" forehead sign repeatedly. Tyler turned a deeper shade of pink as he blushed with embarrasment.

"Girl, if it wasn't for his ten dollar allowance that you keep stealing from him we would have gotten rid of him a long time ago," said Treesha.

Jenny flashed a grin. "I know."

As they sat down in the other corner of the lunchroom a cold chill burst through the clanging window of the cafeteria.

Jenny sat down and devoured her hotdog. Within seconds she palmed her chocolate milk and took a gulp.

Treesha looked at Jenny as Jenny's eyes started to swell. As if that wasn't enough, Jenny started to turn blue.

"Jenny, you're blue," said Treesha.

"No, I'm not sad. I can't let Tyler get me down."

"Seriously, you are blue as in B, L, U, E. Really, blue as in your face looks like a smurf," said Treesha.

Jenny looked at her hands and noticed that she was indeed turning blue. She jumped up and let out a grand sneeze that sprayed a large vapor mist of saliva in the lunchroom. It reached far and wide touching the more than  One Hundred 7th graders at Mount Redlock Valley High. The students inhaled.

Jenny rushed to the girl's bathroom with Treesha not far behind. As Jenny darted for the basin in the bathroom, a shadow flashed past the large bathroom window and Treesha saw it.

"Whoa," said Treesha dumbstruck as she felt a cold chill run up her spine then down her leg.

Jenny popped up her head from the basin where she was vomiting.

"What," said  Jenny as she looked in the mirror and noticed that Treesha, who was standing behind her, was also turning blue.

"Did you see that," said Treesha who failed to notice that she was also turning blue.

"Treesh," said Jenny looking into Treesha's eyes through the mirror's reflection. "You're blue too."

Treesha took her eyes off of the window and stared  at her reflection in the mirror. The shadow had moved from outside the window and started to form the image of a man behind the girls. He appeared as if from nowhere.