Raina and Petunia

Raina's brother, a construction worker, died last week from a fire. What was left of his body was cremated so none of his family ever saw him again.

He was never married, but had a daughter named Petunia who he loved with all of his heart and soul.

Raina realized after that event that Petunia had no one. No mom. No dad. No siblings. So she started to take care of her. Petunia continued to ask where her dad was, but Raina never knew how to answer. I don't know, she would say.

"Aunt Raina? Where's my daddy, Aunt Raina? I miss him," she said all the time.

One day, Raina started crying in front of Petunia.

"What's the matter, Aunt Raina?" she said.

"I'm sorry," Raina said, looking down. She couldn't bare looking at her niece's eyes.

"Your father isn't coming back. He's with your mom now, Petunia," Raina said.

Tears started to slid down Raina's cheeks and fell into her lap. She looked up at Petunia and saw that she was crying too. She hugged her small body tightly.

"I know...Auntie."

"You knew?" Raina asked.

"Everyone in my class talked about Daddy. I didn't know if they were lying."

Petunia looked at her.

"Aunt Raina, don't go too."

She brushed Petunia's hair away from her face. "I won't."

A/N: Hands. One way to check if a person is an extra talented, magical artist is if they can draw hands well. :D

Oh and sorry for the poor picture quality. This was fun to draw. Actually, crying girls are always fun to draw. Lol.