Chapter 10-fining out

-3rd person-

Niall woke up with a churning in his stomach, He unwrapped his self from Louis' embrace and raced into the bathroom lifting the toilet seat up and bent down throwing up all of his insides. It wasn't until 10 minutes later when Louis came into the bathroom rubbing Niall's back as he kept throwing up. 20 minutes later he was done. He laid his head against Louis chest as Louis continuously kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back.

"you okay babe?" Louis asked, very concerned, his beautiful boyfriend was throwing up for half an hour.

Niall's throat was soar, he found it hard to speak "N-no" he whispered slightly.

Louis felt Niall's forehead, he wasn't warm at all. "We should take you to the doctors baby" Louis said.

Niall just nodded as Louis helped him get up. They didn't bother getting changed, they just walked down the stairs and got into the car driving to the hospital.

- At the doctors-

Niall got called into the doctors office with Louis by his side at all times.

"what seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked

"he keeps throwing up, he was throwing up for half hour this morning" Louis said

"hmmm, okay, right lets take a few blood tests and see if we can figure it out" the doctor said as Niall and Louis nodded.

-A few blood tests later-

"Okay, so we need to preform a ultra sound, we're not completely sure if we are right with what the blood tests have come up with so hopefully this will tell us" the doctor says and Louis and Niall nods again, getting a little worried.

Niall got on the bed like told to and lifted his top up. They put the gel onto his stomach and got the wand.

The doctor moved the wand around trying to locate what he thought was wrong.

Seems he was right, he located the few days old little baby, turning the screen to Louis and Niall and pointing at the screen.

"that little spot right there, is your child, congratulations Niall your pregnant" the doctor says

"I-I'm pregnant?" Niall says slowly, the doctor nodded and said "I will leave you two for a moment" and walked out.

Louis bent down near Niall's head and kissed his forehead, "where gonna have a little baby Niall" Louis said.

"I know, I can't wait, I can't believe it, do you want this?" Niall said

"of course I want this babe, I can't wait either, me, you and our little prince or princess, I really can't wait Ni" Louis said as he kissed Niall's head again.

"Me too Lou, me too" Niall said.

Louis bent down more and connected his warm soft tender lips with Niall's slightly rough lips, their lips moving in perfect sync, the fireworks and butterflies exploding in both if their stomachs and heads. They both continued to kiss passionately until out of breath, the kiss showing how much they love each other and how much they both care about each other.

Their life was going to get harder but with a little baby on the way, they couldn't be more excited.