.17

Miley POV

"Hi my name is Selena I will be your waitress for today what would you like to drink". She said 
"Can I get a Pepsi". Nash said and everyone nodded in agreement. 
"Okay so everyone here wants a Pepsi". She said pointing at us. We all nodded and said yes.
"Okay I will be back with your drinks" She said walking back to counter and she was writing something on her note pad. I looked back at the guys and they were looking behind me. I turn to see what there looking at and see him. My best friend since kindergarten. But he moved in 8th grade cause his mom got a better job. Me and him would go to a place and take aesthetic pictures of each other. I really missed him but he never bother to text or call. I looked away but I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up at Cameron and he is still looking behind me. I felt someone tap my shoulder I look and see him. He smiles and I smile to. I get up and pass over the guys and walk towards him. He opens his arms. And so do I we hug and he started to speak.
"I can't believe you remember me". He said laughing I really missed it.
"Why would I ever forget you". I said about to cry but I bite my lip so I could hold back the tears. 
"Come here I missed your hugs". He says and opens his arms again. I hop into them and he picked me up and spun me around I laughed thinking about how he would always do it when we got a perfect picture. He put me down and just looked at me. I looked down and saw his camera.
"You still take pictures". I ask him.
"Well yeah I haven't stop when we took pictures together it made me happy". He said smiling.
"I haven't really took any pictures lately". I said looking down.
"It's okay hey, many we can go to were we used to and take some pictures". He said smiling.
"Yeah that sounds like fun". I said
He pick up his camera and raised it up to his eye and messed with the front of it and I heard a click.
"Hey why did you take that". I said hitting his arm playful.
"Cause I need to remember how beautiful you are". He said and gave me the picture. I laughed and blushed.
"Okay I need to go but I need your number". He said handing me his phone. I punched my number in his phone and he did the same to my phone. 
"Well I'll see you later". He said and gave me a hug. He went up to the counter and grab his food and gave me one last hug and left. I walk over to the table to where the guys were. I sat back down next to the boys and they just look at me like they've seen a ghost. 
"What". I questioned them
"WHo WaS THaT". Cameron said to me
"He is my best friend since kindergarten but he move away in 8th grade and I haven't talk to him since". I said looking at the picture he took of me. 
"Oh". They all said
"Whats that". Nash said taking the picture out of my hand. I tried to get it back from him and when I did he drop it in his food. Just Great. 
"Well thanks Nash". I said taking the picture and went to the restroom. I tried my best to clean it but all it did was stay the way it was before. I just stand there and look at the picture. I walked back to the table and give Nash a glare. 
"So whats his name anyway". Ethan said 
"Logan Lerman". I said smiling 

____________________________

I'm so so so sorry that I didn't post sooner and that this is very short. I'll make it up to you next friday promise.