Note about the Watty's

Sorry for making such a long author's note, but please read it all? :)

Hey, HerbanLegend here.

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the story and whatnot, but I'd like to take a page or so of your time and fill you in on some changes. 

So, as you may have heard the Watty's have begun. I would really like to enter "The Cycle" into it and the deadline is November 6th, so that means I need to get a move on, because honestly, this story isn't even halfway finished yet. 

That being said, I've already decided to take some time off from updating my other stories as much as I usually  do to focus on finishing this one, and maybe another one. This is kind of good news and bad news for the readers. 

The good news is since I actually have a deadline, I'll get my lazy ass up more and write, so you should be expecting a new chapter pretty much daily from here on out, unless I don't have wi-fi. So yay for regular updating right?

Bad news is that now I'd like to ask you to do more than just read. I appreciate every read, comment, message, and vote that I get and each one brightens my day. But, from what I understand, the Watty's is judged by popularity pretty much and so even if my story is great, if it's not read enough it won't place. And i'd really love for this to at least win an "On The Rise".  So what I ask of you is that if this is a story that you actually like, please, vote for it. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the chapters, who your favorite character is, if you like a word I used, anything. Not only will it put a smile on my face and make me want to write more, but it will hopefully boost the story a bit in the rankings.

Normally, I update either on a schedule or whenever I get inspiration, but now, I'm pretty much just writing large chunks of the story at a time. So, it's different from usual, because I actually have more of the story done than I've posted. Because of this, until I get caught up I'm going to do what I said I'd never do. And put a quota up.

Now before you get all mad and stop reading, it's not going to be one of those, "give me this many votes or else I'm deleting the story". (I hate when people do that). Basically, it'll work like this. It's still my goal to get at least one upload per day, but if I say my goal for a chapter is 20 votes, and i get those 20 votes before the day is over, I'll upload the next chapter that same day, because it lets me know that enough people have read it and want more that it wouldn't be overwhelming to post two chapters in one day, ya know?

Last thing, If I ever am taking too long for an update, please, feel free to heckle me. Message me and call me a lazy bum. Haha, seriously though, if you'd like an update just let me know, knowing that you're waiting for the next piece of the story will make me either write more or upload faster, or I'll let you know why I haven't uploaded yet.

Btw, I'd love some opinions on whether or not you guys think I have what it takes to make it in the Watty's. I'd also love to hear what you guys think about the new system. 

Goal for "Field of Dreams": 20 Votes