33

Third Person P.O.V

            Draco's due date was the 19th of October. Was being the key word. October 19th came and went. It was now one week after and Draco was as frustrated as anything. He and Harry made their way to another healer appointment to see what they could do to get labor going. Draco opted out of the C-section saying he "didn't want to be cut open like an animal" so no one pushed him. He lied on the table as he was being examined.

            "So Mister Potter, how are you feeling?" The healer asked.

            "Tired. I've never been this pregnant before." Draco said rubbing his belly.

            "I get that. It seems this little one is just too content in there. Are they still kicking?"

            "All the time."
             "Good good." She nodded. "Are you experiencing any discomfort?"

            "No not really. Just the usual." He answered and the healer nodded.

            "Well what to expect when the baby decides to make an appearance. Your water is gonna break."

            "Wait what?" Harry asked.

            "He'll water will break. But that's not a definite you'll have the baby right then. Some labor takes minutes and some take days."

            "Days?" Draco squeaked.

            "Yes days."

            "Is there anything we can do to maybe induce labor?" Harry asked and she nodded.

            "There is a multitude of things you can do. You can take potions, eat some herbs, and well everyone's favorite is sex." She said and Harry perked up.

            "Are these definite?" Draco asked propping himself up on his elbow.

            "No. You can try them but they might not work."

            "Ugh." Draco groaned. "Thank you though." Draco said and the healer smiled.

            "You're quite welcome. I hope everything goes well." She said. Harry helped up Draco's whose belly was now the size of a watermelon. Draco waddled into the floo only stopped a few times and they floo home. Draco instantly waddled to the couch and plopped on it.

            "Draco love, maybe we should try something she suggested." Harry purred.

            "No." Draco groaned. "I am too pregnant and too tired to do anything." He said and then sat up slightly. "Now go tell Severus that we're homes so I can see my babies." He sneered and Harry sighed. He walked up the stairs and went into the nursey where Severus was changing Jay.

            "We're home." Harry announced.    

            "Oh great." Severus turned to him. "Finish this." Harry made his way over to his little girl and finished changing her. "What did the healer say?"

            "Said we could do a bunch of things to induce labor but it's not a guarantee." Harry answered and put Jay's new diaper on.

            "I could brew a potion if he'd like." Severus said.

            "You'd have to ask him." Harry said and then picked up Jay. He kissed her nose and she giggled.

            "Can you bring Liam down?" Harry asked and Severus nodded. They walked down the stairs together and the babies squealed when they saw their mother. They were placed next to Draco who kissed them both.

            "Hi my babies." Draco cooed and Liam squealed. He gave Draco a smiled with his few teeth and placed his hands on the baby bump.

            "Baby!" He exclaimed and his parents gasped.

            "He said his first word!" Draco scooped him up and hugged him.

            "Yes Liam, baby." Draco cried happy tears. Harry was next to grab his son and snuggle him.

            "Baby." He exclaimed again. As everyone rejoiced over Liam saying his first words, Jay was getting overwhelmed that no one was paying attention to her and began to cry. Harry sighed and handed his son back over to Draco as he picked up the crying little girl.

            "Aww it's okay Jay, you'll say your first word soon." Harry started to rock her and she buried her face into his neck.

            "Papa." She cried and Harry gasped. Draco heard it too and he looked at them.

            "Did she just say papa?" He asked and Jay mumbled the word again making them cheer.

            "Yay! Yes Jay, I'm your papa!" Harry snuggled her close and then kissed her cheek. "Good baby." Harry cooed.

~~~

Harry's P.O.V

            Draco and I were in bed and I was just about to go to sleep when I heard Draco utter my name.

            "What? Is it time?" I asked sleepily about to jump up.

            "No I just wanted to see if you were awake." He told me.

            "Yeah I am. What's the matter?" I asked rubbing Draco's belly.

            "I was wondering if we could maybe try one of those labor inducing things."

            "Okay what do you want me to do?"

            "I want you to make love to me." Draco whispered and I nodded.

            "Okay." I agreed. I slipped off our boxers and grabbed the lube to stretch him. I kissed his back as I stretched him. When I finished stretching him, I grabbed his cock and then lubed up my cock. Then I slipped into him. He gasped as I started to rock into him as I pumped him. 

            "Harry." He whispered. "Harry wait." He said and I stopped immediately.

            "What?"

            "I'm sorry." He yawned. "Can you please pull out?" He asked and I simply slipped out of him. "Sorry, I'm knackered." He told me and I couldn't help but chuckle.

            "Okay." I kissed his neck. "Get some rest, I'm just gonna go take care of my little problem."

            "Okay." He said and I ran into the bathroom. I finished doing what I needed to and cleaned myself up. I crawled back into bed with a heavily snoring Draco and kissed his head. This was the man I married four months prior and I knew I couldn't be happier. I smiled to myself and wrapped an arm around him. He instinctively grabbed my arm and brought it closer to his chest.

            "I love you Draco. More than you'll ever know." I told him and then slowly drifted into a deep sleep next to my very pregnant husband.