Key Terms

Here are a few helpful words to remember

Heat- This is when the female mate starts to give off a certain sent that tells her mates that... well that she's ready to mate. The time periods of heat and when that happen will vary depending on the author. So basically that female mate will feel like she's on fire and only the touch of her mate can help calm the fires. The fires only dull down until they have mated, or had s.e.x

Mind Link- This is when people of the same pack can talk to each other with their minds. With mates however, the mid link is stronger. They can here each others thought and feel each others feelings through the mind link.

Pack House- This is the giant mansion they always talk about in the books. This is where most of the people in a pack live. (hence the name pack house) Some stories might have the family's live in separate homes but in most the pack house is there to keep everyone close together like a giant family,like a pack.

Pup- A pup is basically a baby werewolf. Most characters in a book might use it as a way to tease or make fun of another character, like calling him a baby.

WolfsbaneThis may or may not be mentioned in some books, but wolfsbane is either an herb or liquid (depending on the authors imagination) that can weaken a werewolf. It is used by villans in the story to keep the wolf and human part of the werewolf separated during things like a kidapping. It is usually injected and stops all werewolf ability's such as strength and mind linking. It also can be put on the chains or rope that is used to keep the werewolf locked up.

If you feel like I should add some more words to this list, please comment them on the three small stars below.

***