Chapter 2:A date?

Chapter 2:A date?

6:02pm
Yandere-chan's POV
I walked out of the school gates holding my brown school bag as I looked around. I was looking around for no one in particularly I just wanted to be on the lookout for any ghouls,since I just was a human with great strength but that was only against humans compared to ghouls it was nothing. I kept on walking towards the more crowded parts of Burza town,I looked around in till I walked in to a Coffee shop called 'Night Owl' as I walked in I skimmed the area as a girl approached me WAIT IS THAT MEI?! I looked at the girl yup definitely was same cerulean blue hair in a bun with a large cowlick matching cerulean blue eyes,in a white dress shirt with a navy bow tie and a black knee skirt with brown loafers. She smiled "Yandere-chan! What a surprise for you to be here I never took you for a coffee or tea person. Anyways is it only you?" "Yes" "ok follow me" she motioned for me to follow her. I did she led me to a booth and put down a single menu down "I'll leave you for a few minutes to decide on what you want!" She smiled and walked off. I opened up the menu and skimmed it and decide on a simple coffee with a strawberry cake. I brung out a good novel I had stolen from Senpai called 'Rotten Days' by Ayu Shinto (it's not a real book) soon the bell door rung signaling everyone that someone had just entered. I switched my gaze to the door from my book it was a young woman probably in her early 20's she had black hair that was in a neat bun with blue eyes behind red glasses,she had a nice curvy body she wore a navy blue dress shirt with a white dress that went to her knees with black flats. Her looks were flawless if I was to say. She looked around in till she started talking with the waitress. The waitress nodded and lead her to booth next to mine I shrugged it off as Mei came back and took my order.

Time Skip

I paid for my order and left the woman from earlier had left only a few minutes before me. As I walked out I saw her just walking in till her wallet seem to fall out of her purse,I looked at her as she kept on walking I sighed was I really going to do this apparently I was. I quickened my pace and grabbed her wallet and started running towards her I tapped her shoulder she looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Oh hello do you need something Hun?" I nodded "Yeah you dropped your wallet" I said and handed her the wallet her eyes widened then she smiled and put a hand over her chest"oh gosh thanks so much! Your a life saver how about I treat you for it later?" I raised a eyebrow a treat "I insist" I nodded "ok thank you what time?" "6:40pm at the buffet just one train down on Friday no?" I nodded "ok see you then" she smiled and handed me a slip of paper "by the way my name is Sati! See you around" with that she walked off. I looked at the paper it had her number and a address it must have been that buffet she was suggesting. I took out my phone and quickly typed in the info on a random note. I put it away and started walking towards my house.

Time Skip

I was now home as I clicked on the TV as I set down my homework as I listened to the broadcaster,"BREAKING NEWS! The Eagle and The Nine Tails strikes again! Apparently just last night they had just both killed two doves and two civilians! Down in Burza town near the school Akademi High!" My breath hitched Senpai could be in danger or even worse he could have been one of the victims! I put down my pencil and listened close to the news,I sighed as I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and logged in to the school page. I read through every of Senpai's post looking for the most recent,which was only a minute ago it read "Oh hope you all have a safe night!" I put a hand on my chest and let out a breath of relief he was alive and ok. Good I put down my phone Ok back to work I grabbed the pencil an started to go back to work,soon I finished all the work and put it all back in to my school bag. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts which weren't a lot,I clicked on Info-chan's as I quickly typed in a small text.

You-
Do you have the names of the people who were killed by the ghouls yesterday night?

Info-chan-
This is very classified information this will cost you.

I rolled my eyes of course it would.

You-
Ok! How much?

Info-chan-
12 panty shots

I raised a eyebrow that was high just for names I huffed and quickly sent her 12,panty shots.

Info-chan-
Good.
Ok the names of the two civilians were Alex Woods and Pearl Lake,while the two doves were named Alexander Purvis and Luna Purvis.

I huffed at the info Great what a waste of good panty shots.

You-
Thank you that is all.

I got no reply as expected I sighed and laid back a little on the bottom of the couch,as I put my phone down at least I knew that it wasn't anyone important that I would need for my plan. Of capturing Senpai's heart I sighed dreamily as I thought of his beautiful black locks and dreamy dark grey eyes,we even had the same hair color and eye color that's how I knew we were meant to be together.

Then why in the hell did I agree to go on a date with that Sati woman,she's like I don't 5,6 years older then me yet she looked so young

I shook that thought out of my head as quickly as it came,I got up time for bed.

Time skip to Friday after school~

I walked in to my home slipping off my shoes and quickly walking in to my room,I had to go on that 'treat' that Sati had said and I wasn't going to be a no show. What if that girl had ties with Senpai somehow,imagine the kind of person he would think I am a bailer,a lier,and a no show! I calmed myself down and took a couple of breaths as I slipped off my uniform,and slipped on a white dress shirt and a black skirt with black knee socks. I let down my hair and brushed it and put it back up in to its normal ponytail,I put on some light pink lipstick and decided that I was good. I walked downstairs in to the kitchen and grabbed a small knife,small enough to hide but sharp enough to inflict a good amount of damage on a person. I walked in to the living room grabbed my mothers blue purse,and slipped on some brown loafers I opened the front door and walked out quickly locking it.

Another time skip to after the buffet.

7:04pm
I looked at Sati as she held on to her red purse "thank you dear for coming,it was quite nice of you~" I nodded,what I found weird was that she had ordered a small plate and didn't eat a lot. I nodded "your welcome Sati-san" "well Aishi-chan come this way I know a short cut to Burza Town train station!" She giggled and motioned for me to follow her. I did as I followed her in to a series of alleyways in till,we were in a clearing somewhere which I found weird "Sati-sa-" I was cut off as I was flung back by a great force in to a stone wall. I hacked up blood as I used my sleeve to get rid of the extra blood,I looked up at Sati only for my eyes to widen there she was with a ukaku Kagune coming out of her shoulder blades. She laughed as she put a finger to her pink lips "it was quite stupid of you Aishi-chan to even accept my offer of taking a short cut!" She giggled and used her hand to cover her mouth lightly,"now it's time for my actual dinner~" she cooed a seductive smile on her lips. As she put her hand on a hip as many pointy shards shot out of her Kagune. I yelped in pain and panic as two of the shards pinned my shirt to the wall,one shard pierced my exposed thigh and another one my shoulder. She smirked and walked over to me as she went down to my height and put a finger under my chin,and lifted my head up a little as she lowered herself to my neck. She giggled "this is going to hurt a little Hun~" and then she bit down on my neck. I screamed in pain as I tried to rip her off of me but it was in vain,I panted as she released her teeth on my neck. She giggled again "wow was this really the end of me?" I muttered under my breath,at least I learned two new feelings thanks to her.

FEAR
And
PAIN

Not the best feelings I felt one tear roll down my cheek and closed my eyes.

CLANG
CLANG

My eyes bolted open as I looked around,I saw Mei standing there panting as a metal beam was in her hand. As Sati was now against a wall as she got up quickly,and launched herself at Mei a she tackled her to the ground. I felt my eyes slowly drooping due to blood loss,the last thing I saw was Sati getting crushed by metal beams and Mei's worried face. I looked up at the sky but my eyes widen as I saw three metal beams,started falling towards me Before I drifted off from consciousness.

A/N What will happen to our dear Yandere well you'll see soon enough so anyways I hope that you enjoyed this chapter anyways till next see U on the flip side BY€~
VIX€ANN~