Chapter I

You're a little deer fawn. You had (f/c) fur, (e/c) eyes and a little tuft of (h/c) hair sticking out between your ears.

Anyways, you were currently walking with your mother. She told you that you and he were going to meet the young Prince and his Father. You were very excited.

"Mom are we there yet? Are we there yet?" The little fawn kept jumping up and down and asking the same question over and over again.

"No honey we're not, stop jumping like that you are going to hurt yourself." her ears pinned down to her head. I guess you were the annoying deer.

Finally, after all that walking, they saw a silhouette of a deer, a big one. Your mother squinted her eyes,

"look (y/n) I think they're right there!" She started sprinting over to where it was. "Oh, mom wait up!" You started running as fast as your little legs could take you.

It felt good to run. The warm wind brushed against your soft warm fur. Since you had your eyes closed, you weren't watching where you were going and ran into something furry and landed on your back. It was your mom's leg.

"(y/n)! Watch where you're going!" Your mother scolded you. Just then, a massive head of a male deer came up behind her mother's head and smiled.

"Well, well. Who is this?" The massive deer asked the doe.

"This is my daughter (y/n), (y/n) this is The Great Prince of the forest." (y/n)it's ears perked up when she heard his name.

"Oh my gosh! You're The Great Prince Of the forest! I've always wanted to meet you!" She said while running in a circle around the adults.

He chuckled, "and I've always wanted to meet you too. Your mother told me a lot about you." He lifted one of his hooves and started messing up your hair.

"Actually a son of mine wanted to meet you also. He's been bugging me all day about when do we get to see you guys." He smiled at the thought of his son.

(y/n)it's mother started to talk again after being so quiet after a while. "Speaking of you're son, where is he?" She tilted her head in confusion.

*(y/n)'s p.o.v*

"Bambi? Bambi? Where are you-" "Here dad!" A disembodied voice called out from behind him.

A male light brown fawn with multiple white spots all over his back and a dark brown stripe running down from his back to his tail.

"Well, Bambi go up and greet them." The Great Prince nudged the male fawn by the name of 'Bambi' closer to us.

"H-hi my name is Bambi, what's yours?" He asked while looking at me. "My name is (y/n) and this is my mother (y/m/n)." I grinned, showing my big white flat teeth.

"Hey (y/n), Bambi, how about you two go play around while I and the Great Prince talk for a bit. But try not to be out there for too long." (Y/m/n) said.

Both me and Bambi nodded and ran away from the two of them.

"S-so Bambi, how's your mother and father?" I asked while we were running.

He suddenly stopped, "my father is doing well being the Great Prince. But my m-mother..."

I could see fresh glossy tears coating his brown eyes. "What happened to your mother?" I started walking beside him with my ears drooped and a worried look on my face.

"S-she got shot by one of the hunters!" He started sobbing. I gasped, I didn't even know what to say. He must've had a horrible life back then.

"I-i'm really sorry that happened," I mumbled.

I heard a sniffle come from Bambi, "it's okay, it was a long time ago anyway. I just have to learn to get over it."

I smiled. "yeah you just have learn." "So umm what do you want to do now?" He tilted his head and his ears flopped to the side. To be honest, I thought it was a little cute.

"Are there any other deer fawns here?" I wanted to meet other fawns that were about or the same age.

"Yes, there is! Come on I'll show you to one. She is a girl like you so I think that you two will become great friends soon!"