Chapter 3

Authors note: hello fans! I have not updated in more than a year, and I am so so so so so sorry for that! I completely forgot about it and I remembered it today so I looked it up on the Internet and tried to log in. Obviously it worked! So ive decided to continue with this story and make it so much better than it was written before. Cause let's be honest, the first two chapters were crap. Lol. He only reason I'm continuing this is because the story had over 18,500 views and many comments and votes. So thank you for that <3 I will be updating more regularly. Also tell me in the comments if you want smutty sexual chapters or sweet romance stuff. Or a little of both. Btw the POV will be Cat. Although it might switch to Sam in different chapters. Thank you lovelies

Cat POV

I open my sleepy eyes and wipe the little crusts that have gathered between them from sleeping. My brain instantly thinks of Sam. I get out of bed in my little pink nightgown that clings to my body and walk to the kitchen. I see her in girl boxers and a T-shirt singing and dancing to radioactive while making fried chicken. A little giggle comes out of me unintentionally. She jumps and turns around, spatula in hand. Almost as if she thinks a spatula could be used as an actual weapon.

"Woah woah I surrender" I say. She looks me up and down, trying to check me out without me noticing. It makes me smile and I think for a second she feels the same about me that I do to her,

"Hey Cat. G'mornin. Want some fried chicken?" She tried to act casual but I cat see a wet stain beginning to appear on her tight boxers. I try to act dumb to see what her reaction would be. I pick up a spoon and drop it next to her.

I bend down right in front of her. My ass touching her legs as I pick up the spoon extra slowly. I wiggle against her. Now my butt is directly on her.

"Whoops. Haha. I'm so clumsy."

My nightgown is see through and I'm not wearing any panties.

She lets out a little chuckle and her voice breaks as she talks. "Oh ha. That's okay" she bites her lip.

"Mmm your legs feel warm." I say, pushing back even harder on her poor dripping boxers.

"Oh you are? I guess it's a lil bit cold in here. Ahem I'll go raise the temperature." And with that she races off. As she's running I can see her arousal dripping down her legs. Yummy.

I hear the bathroom door close and a few seconds later steady vibrations and muffled moaning. She's masterbating to me. My own cunt turned juicy and wet from hearing her and I went to my room and closed the door. I took out my magic wand, a wonderful wonderful thing and pressed it onto my clit. This is the horniest I've been in a long time. So I turn the vibrations all the way up until it's so good it's almost painful. I'm cumming so hard and fast that by the time I'm done I can't form a coherent thought. I hear a long shout come from the bathroom and I know she just came too.This is going to be fun, I think while licking the wand clean of my juices.