Chapter 14- you sure you want to go?

Chapter 14- You Sure You Want To Go?

Based during ep 9 obviously before ep 10

Rhydian's POV

Maddy and I were walking in the playground and I asked her,

"So Maddy will you come to the disco with me? I mean it's fine if you didn't but-" she cut me off by saying, "Rhydian," but I just carried on, "I can understand if you didn't and all..." She said it once again, but again I just kept talking, "I was just wondering, you know no big deal or anything but-"

"RHYDIAN!" She shouted and I stopped to look at her before she kissed me, I smiled kissing back. "I want to come." She said, I smiled.

"Really?" I asked, she nodded.

"Really." She confirmed.

When we came into the room where the dance was, first we got a drink before I asked,

"So do you want to.. Um... Dance?" Maddy giggled at my nervousness and nodded, just as we were going to dance normally, a slow song came on and we had to dance slowly.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck, and we started to sway.

"So umm... About us?" She asked, i raised an eyebrow.

"What about 'us'?" I asked, she looked down,

"Are we like together or something?" She replied, I sighed,

"I don't know."

"I mean we've kissed and everything before so are we?"

"Maybe, let's find out." I said, she looked up and started to ask,

"What do you me-" but I curt her off as I kiss her, deeply, lovingly, like I never wanted to let go, she kissed me back the same way; we didn't realise the music had stopped until one of the K's; Kara asked,

"Are you's two together?" I looked at Maddy, who was now smiling, I guess the kiss confirmed what she was asking after all. She nodded and smirked a bit,

"Yeah we are." She said, Kara screamed in frustration, so did Kay and Katrina and they walked off. Maddy and I smiled. Jana just looked at us, annoyed and could I say happy? At the same time. I laughed a bit at her reaction and put my arm around Maddy, before she leant into me and closed her eyes.

A/N: thanks to people on Instagram who helped me with this, you know who you are :) please comment, vote, favourite, R&R, follow and all that jazz on watt pad and on fanfic thanks @lexxi_98 and maddian-CC's no.1 fan girl xxx or @maddianccsno1fangirlxxx on Instagram, follow me if you love this and wolfblood, I've got 120 odd followers aiming for 150!!! :)