ch.1

The guild reunited and had just defeated Zeref and his men. Mavis seems to be a bit lonely but still gives her all in smiling. And now the guild is Loud, full of laughter and joy, now that they have claimed their victory. Everyone seems to be settling down.
But not for Juvia, Gray promised to give his answer to her after all of their fights were done. And today was the day Either she was going to cry or be happy.

It was dark already and Juvia went out of the guild to get some air. " Juvia..." called a familiar voice.  Surprised to hear Gray call out Juvia, She almost jumped.

" Gray-sama, please don't stand by the door and surprise people...you gave Juvia a scary surprise" Juvia said.

"About my answer..."

"Oh. Juvia almost forgot..." Juvia lied.

" It'd be nice if you could also easily forget my answer...." Gray said silently talking himself. " Gray-sama?..."

" No, nothing. Let's go somewhere else and talk" Gray tried to act cool and attempted to change the topic. "Let's go to the beach...". Rather than change the topic, which he failed to do so, they simply walked with extreme silence, only footsteps to be heard.

As they reached their destination, Juvia was thinking " Ahh, this silence is already giving me an answer. It's almost pointless for Juvia to even ask for an answer from Gray-sama. Does, that mean Juvia can't call Gray-sama, Gray-sama? But simply Gray?Does that mean..." .Gray interupted her thoguhts " Juvia?"

Gray has been calling her out for the third time.

"Ahh, Juvia was spacing out, Juvia is sorry. Will gray-sama forgive me please?" Juvia pleaded.

" Dont apologize, please" silence took over again and Gray was again the one who broke it.
" Juvia, Let's stay friends..."
------------

Do you hear that? It think that me crying at my own story...
-_- anyway....

I'll try to update.  And please, please vote. Also correct my grammar if im wrong. Haha, am fab (lol)