ch.2

Gray's POV

"Juvia, let's stay friends..." i told her. I finally told her! My eyes were set on the floor where her feet stands, then I looked directly into her eyes. No tears. What appeared on her face was a smile. Based on this situation, its obvious she's just faking her smile.

Her cheeks begun to flush and it seemed like she was about to cry...

" Juvia... I'm sorry"

" Gray, please don't be."

Gray? She dropped on her honorifics... you idiot, you knew this was coming after you reject her.

" G-Gray, It was really a pleasure li- liking you. J-j-juvia learned a-alot of stuff. Gained lots of exerience with Gray and everyone. But Juvia guess she has to give up the possibilities and the fantasies Juvia's been having with Gray, of Gray. Juvia would be happy to stay friends." she mangaed to say while crying and sniffing.

"But umm..."

Juvia attempted to smile even though she was crying.

" ------ ------ ------- -- ---" the wind was hitting me so hard i couldn't hear what she said nor understamd her.

" bye Gray, i'll see you at the guild tomorrow"

She walked off. The wind was blowing my hair and it felt like a drama out of a fictional book, where im going to regret something and do anything to take it back to myself.

-- --

I woke up early. My head ached and I couldn't forget what happened last night.

"Ughh"

I wonder if Juvia's still crying.... I hope not.

Mornings are not really my thing. But since im awake it wouldn' t hurt going to the Guild.
( time skip)

I reached my destination and opened the doors of fairy tail.

" morning" i greeted to erza who was sitting down, munching on her cake.

" morning" she greeted back.
" isn' it too early for a cake? Cakes are best eaten when afternoon hits."

" cakes are meant to be eaten, it doesn't scold you to wait and stay still before afternoon hits."

I shrugged.
" Have you seen Juvia?"

Erza paused and wiped away the remains of the cake on her lips.
" What hapened last night?"

Huh? Did juvia..? She wouldn't right? She disn't tell erza of all people right? Right?! I yelled in my head.
" well what about last night?" i kept my composure and didn't show traces of fear.

" You and Juvia bailed out on the party,yoi didn't even bother coming back here." Erza claimed.
" Well- "
Someone cut me off
" Juvia and Gray took a night walk at the city to get some air, when Juvia chaecked the time it was already late at night. So Gray walked Juvia home and Gray and Juvia didn't come back to the Guild"

" Oh Juvia...morning" i hesitated

" Morning" she greeted back

Erza looked at me with suspicious eyes. She' s doubting what juvia said..... " i' ll believe you but!! If he tries to hurt you ,call me"

Oh well.... When that happens i might just break some bones and jist die out of fear....someone save me from the future.

" thank you erza-san"