Chapter 12

"So what's been going on with you? You've been acting weird ever since I got here." Camila said as I filled in my locker combination, failing a few times because of my nerves. "Nothing." I quickly said, opening my locker. I put my books into my locker and took the books of my next class out. "So anyways, are you walking home from school with me later?" Camila asked me. "No sorry, I have plans." I answered nervously, putting my books into my backpack not meeting her gaze. "Oh, what are you gonna do?" the latina asked me cheerfully. "Oh uhm.. I have some stuff to take care of. Igottagobye." I said, nervously shutting my locker and walking away. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked away, letting out a deep sigh.

"Okay it's all done. Mom thinks the two of us are going to a late night band gig with Zac, and so do his parents. " Matt explained, making me nod and turn towards Zac. "Thanks for doing this Z. You know you didn't have to right?" I asked Zac, while he was crutched down putting stuff in his backpack. He stood up and put his backpack over his right shoulder. "No problem, I love stuff like this and I like hanging out with your brother he's cool and so are you." I watched Zac smile at Matt. I looked at the two and smiled at the little bromance they had going on. "Besides; I've always wanted to know what goes on in that house. " Zac said smirking. I chuckled and patted his shoulder. I turned around put some stuff in my backpack too, along with Matt. When the three of us were done, we stood in the middle of my room.

"Okay, so mom's downstairs and she can't see these bags or else she might suspect something. So you guys go first and leave your bags here. Then later when you guys are outside I'll throw them out the window for you to catch. Then I'll go downstairs and get in the car as well. We'll driver around The Amarville Creek and make like videos of us on the road to send to our parents and then drive to the backyard of the Creek so if mom would look out the window she wouldn't see us there. Got it?" I asked the two friends. "Aye aye, captain." Matt said, as they both saluted me making me chuckle. "Okay, let's do this boys." I said making them nod.

We all took of our backpacks and I put them by the window. Soon the boys walked downstairs, I looked out the window and saw late coming from down stairs on our patio, meaning the front door opened. Soon Zac and Matt came out and waved at mom. They waved at mom and got in the car. Soon the front door closed and the boys got out of the car. I opened my window and carefully dropped the bags, Matt and Zac successfully catching them. They nodded and put the stuff in the car. I closed my window and shut my curtains. I stepped outside my room and closed my door. When I turned around I bumped into Ariana, making her let out a little squeal. I awkwardly cleared my throat and took a step back. "Sorry.." I said, trying to pass her only to have her blocking my way. "What are you doooing Y/N/N)?" She asked me, blocking my every attempt on passing her. "I'm trying to go downstairs." I said standing still now. "What are ya up to?" She asked me smiling. " I kinda have somewhere I need to be, so if you'll excuse me.." I said trying to pass the small brunette again, but failing. "Can I come?" She asked me coming closer, making me take a step back. "No.." I said looking at her with a straight face. She pouted and sighed dramatically. "Pleeeeaaaase?" She asked me still pouting. I sighed and put my hands on bother shoulders, switching positions so she wouldn't be in my way everytime. "No." I said looking directly into her eyes. I turned around and walked downstairs, saying a quick goodbye to my mother and then getting into the car with Zac and Matt. The three of us drove around the block, recording ourselves while screaming along to some songs on the radio to send those to our parents every now and then. After half an hour we pulled up behind The Amarville Creek's backyard. Zac turned off the engine and turned around to face Matt and I. "Alright (Y/L/N)'s. Keep your walkie-talkie's close to you, and if you want to talk into them always whisper cause you never know." Zac said making us nod. We all got out and walked towards the big fence. Zac and Matt lifted me over it and I threw the rope over to them, to help them climb over it. Soon they had made their way over the fence and the three of us walked towards the house. When we passed oh-so-famous Amarville Creek tree, I got the chills. Soon we found ourselves standing at the back door of the house. Matt got the pincer and opened the chain lock that was on the door. We looked at one another and soon parted ways to explore the house.