Where Do I Belong (a Liam Payne Fanfic)

Title : Where Do I Belong (a Liam Payne Fanfic)

By : Hattie_and_Ellie

[COMPLETED] “I’ve been looking for the answer to this question for so long now, but I can’t find it. I mean, you tell me Liam. Where do I belong?” I felt a lump in my throat and I was having to fight back the tears that were now forming.

I looked up at Liam, and with passion and sincerity in his eyes, he gave me the answer.

“Easy. With me.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life wasn’t so simple for Olivia. After her parents divorced, she always questioned whether she had caused it, and sometimes, she even questioned her own existence. After moving away from her mum in England, she decided to live with her Italian dad in Venice, and help him out with the family business. It was there, in the hotel in which she worked, where she met One Direction. They welcomed her as part of the family with open arms. But it was Liam who she found comfort in, and it was Liam who could give Olivia a reason to feel like her life actually meant something.

Status : Completed

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/1817582-where-do-i-belong-a-liam-payne-fanfic

* Actually the cutest and sweetest thing ever! Definitely a must read! *

"Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny." - Liam Payne