Author Introduction

Hello my dear friends

As my Wattpad username says, I'm @MissShaia but you can call me Shaia or Shay. I know it's confusing as hell to call me Shay, but just bare with me. I swear you're going to get over it soon enough.

I wanted to do this Author Introduction thing so i could tell you a little bit about myself. But honestly, i have no idea about what to say. So excuse me if this gets awkward at some point. Which i guarantee will happen very soon. Like, very soon.

So, I'm a pretty quirky & awkward girl, like really awkward. I have zero social life/skills and you have Wattpad to blame for that part. I mean how could you have one when you read books all day.

Thank you very much Wattpad for ruining my life.

I'm 16, turning 17 on February 11th. So Happy Early Birthday To ME! Yay!

I like to consider myself as punk rock but I'm way too far away from being an actual punk rocker. I absolutely love the color blue, any shade of it will do just fine because it's just so damn beautiful & my dream/future plan is to dye my hair blue. Sadly, i can't do that at the moment because my mom will kill me if i do so. Hence the 'future plan' thing.

My favorite band is '5 Seconds Of Summer'. So if you are a member in the AMAZING #5sosFam, feel free to contact me so we can fangirl together. By the way Michael is BÆ, just saying.

Who got the #5sos reference there?. If you did, comment right here.

My favorite song by 5SoS is non other then 'Jet Black Heart'. I can't find the right words to show my love for it. I swear that the word that should be used to describe such beauty hasn't been invented yet. 5 Seconds Of Summer did a great job on it and i honestly think it deserves a Grammy. Or at least some sort of recognition in the music industry. 

Proud of Michael for writing it. 'Insert clapping sound here.'

I also love Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Troye Sivan, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, Nothing But Thieves, The Cab, The 1975, Of Monsters & Men, Sia, Taylor Swift, Ryn Weaver, Grimes, Marina & The Diamonds, Banks, Terror Jr, Echosmith, Against The Current, The Maine, The Vamps, One Direction, Rock Mafia, Paramore & Green Day.

Admit it, Billy Joe Armstrong is truly the best.

Feel free to contact me so we can fangirl about those as well. You see, i love fangirling to the point i invite other people to do it.

And to be honest, there are many more artists that i haven't mentioned, so feel free to contact me and ask me whatever you want. So, if you want, private message me here or on Twitter. The username is the same as my Wattpad one. If you have any trouble finding it on your on, it's linked in my Wattpad profile.

Also, Gerard Way's solo album is absolutely amazing. I recommend it more then i should.

Anyway, my all time favorite book on Wattpad is 'The Guy Next Door' by Nylla Camphry. Also known as @Percabeth5599 here in the Wattpad community. She is a talented & amazing writer/person and i love all of her works.

And my all time favorite book in general is 'Looking For Alaska' by Jhon Green. He's an amazing writer and all his books are beautifully written. I admire his works a lot and i only hope that i could be as good as him one day.

Although, I'm not really good with English & my grammar is pathetic. But i actually have an excuse for that. English is my third language so bare with me and with my utturly horrible grammar.

Oh, don't forget the typos. I always have a lot of those in whatever i write.

I'm sure you're all thinking 'what a writer, she makes fun of herself a lot.' And my response to that is 'if i don't, who will?'

Also, feel free to contact me if you want to fangirl about almost every TV show there is or if you just want an Internet friend. I can assure you that I'm a great listener & i like to consider myself as a person with great advice. And i also love having friends from all around the world.

Okay, I'm not sure what to talk about next so i think i should end this so called 'Author Introduction' thing.

So i hope you enjoy this story. It's kind of an experiment which will make me work even harder to write it properly. I'll try my best to match your high expectations.

So, yeah.

Sincerely,

-Shay.