The Illegal Guns and Sweet Cars

So it has been a week since Buster had gone into Winter's mind, and since he, George and Dan all agreed that they needed to stop Winter and her dad.

Winter's P.O.V:

I drive my black Lamborghini, getting the destination quicker than the other 3 guys who are driving black Chevrolet Camaros. My car goes way faster, so when I get to the destination point I just lean against the door of my car waiting for the others. They get there about 5 minutes later.

"Finally, you slow dickheads get here! Did you have trouble finding the throttle?" I ask them. Right, when I finish saying that I hear the sound of a truck honking and pulling up.

"Ok miss, here's the form please sign it," the truck driver says as I walk up to him. I grab the clipboard he hands to me and throw it off into the distance.

"Miss?" The truck driver says to me, I push him against the truck

"You're going to pretend you never saw that if your boss asks, you lost it, got it?" I ask him with a firm tone of voice.

"Yes miss, I got it," The driver says as I let him go. He walks around to the back, opening the truck and hanging the boxes out of it to me and the other boys. We load of 2 of the cars and as we're loading the last one, mine. The truck driver starts annoying us.

"What's in the boxes?"

"Why do the boxes say caution?"

"How come I've never heard of this brand or seen this label before?" He asks, question after question.

"Oh mate, these are fucking illegal guns now please just shut the fuck up!" I say as I get my gun and shot him in the head.

We quickly finish loading up my car, taking a break to get a drink before driving again.

"Those tight ripped pants ain't only working for you baby, they're working for me too," One of the guys says to me, putting the moves on me as he walks up behind me and smacks my ass.

I quickly turn around grab his arming, twisting it, before turning around slightly again and flipping him over me so that he lands flat on his back in front of me, groaning in pain. I'm still standing there.  So I put a heel of my high heel ankle boots on the side of his face making his head move slightly.

"Keep your fucking hands off me you filthy fucking pig," I say before grabbing my gun again and shooting him through the head as well.

I walk away from the dead body and open my car door to get into it. I look either side of me and see that 2 guys left alive starring at me.

"What? Do you guys want to end up like those 2 fuckwits?" I ask them, they shake their heads and we drive back to the headquarters.

When we get back, we meet up with my dad and a few other guys that unload the car.

"Hey what happened to the other guy on your team Winter?" Dad asks me. I look away from him.

"I shot the filthy bastard through the head just as I did with the annoying truck driver," I say as I walk away from him and leaving the warehouse, drinking vodka straight from the bottle.