zombie

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

ISABELLA GREENE had a bright future. She worked at the local hospital and she had an amazing boyfriend. She was a disciplined, over-achieving medical resident who had her life path completely mapped out. Most of all she was happy.

But it all changed just over a night. She had no memory of what had happened to her before waking up in a body bag. Everyone thought she had died because no one could find a pulse. There actually hadn't been any mistake because she actually didn't have a pulse. That night something happened that changed her. 

She was turned into a zombie. Yep, you heard that right. She was now a zombie which meant she needed brains to live. Having no idea what to do she moves to Mystic Falls where she was born and raised. She leaves her boyfriend with just a letter not being able to face him. Isabella takes a job at the Mystic Falls coroner's office so she would get supply of brains. She knew that Mystic Falls had a lot of weird deaths so it perfect place to settle because it meant more food for her.

Soon she discovers that most of the death happening in the town weren't animal attacks but something more. Vampires.

Would Isabella survive town full of vampires and keep her secret?

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Rose Mciver as Isabella Greene-the dead girl who eats the dead-

-the dead girl who eats the dead-

"I saw a kid eating a peanutbutter cup last week and I almost cried."

Lesley-Ann Brandt as Tara Wesley-the best friend who knew the truth-

-the best friend who knew the truth-

"We're best friends because we are the same. We're both dead."