Chapter 2

Author's note
Hey guys sorry for late update.I was really busy .
Here is the new chapter .Hope U people are gonna like it .Ur opinion is really important.
Plzzz comment and vote :)
(Note it's not edited)

For a minute I felt like I'm hallucinating . Firstly because the person who turned towards me is none other than the Colton Leavitt .

The upcoming CEO of" Leavitt industries ltd",the one who is trending in magazines these days. Girls swoon over him as if he is the Greek God or something.

But for me he is one of the stupid arrogant jerk I've ever met .The person who made my high school life a living hell. The last person I would ever wish to see even when I'm taking my last breath.

Secondly I had this feeling that he is none other than the mystery guy,but now it's more like mystery guy revealed types. And now I'm like ' thank you god ,for this day couldn't get a better start than this '( note the sarcasm ).

I proceeded near my dad by giving that jerk
my venom look as if to say that "U better not mess with me ,because I'm not same old fragile girl who i used to be".

He on the other hand was looking at me very intimidatingly with his peirceing blue eyes.

Later dad introduced me to his mother Charolette Leavit whom I assume to be in her early fifties. She has same peirceing blue eyes as that jerk ,her black hair which reaches just below her shoulder and her undenying smile which attracts everyone .I sort of liked her .

Beside her was his father Francis Leavitt, who might be in his mid fifties,he had that stern look on his face,with brownish eye and blonde hair which mildly turned into grey.

And not more to my surprise I learned that Colton is the one I'll have to marry and that too in just a week. This is really going to one hell of a week.
"ohh god why do you hate me so much"I muttered softly under my breath.

All this while both of our parents were planning about the wedding which is going to take place in just a week, but the only thing constantly running in my head was how to prevent this marriage thing from happening .I was lost in my own thoughts I dint even know that Colton out of sight by now ,but anyways I'm not bothered about him .I have more important things to sort out than him.

I was just about to head up to my room to figure out the solution for storm occuring in my life. By then I was interrupted by Mrs Charolette Leavitt

"Ohh dear why don't you and Colton catch up together, I mean it's only a week left its better if you both get to know each other well as soon as possible,right"she let out sigh in excitement.

I just forced smile on lips when she let out those words. And there came my dad again "Honey i think she's right ,why don't you take him to our backyard" he said ,which was more like a order than a request .I just shrugged myself and noded in agreement.

~~~

I'm in backyard right now .it's been like fifteen minutes already and this jerk of Colton has not shown up his damn good face yet.

Okay now don't get me wrong,when i glanced at him the first thing i noticed was his face and man his face is damn good with that piercing blue eyes ,great jawline,messy black hair and ofcourse that stuble of his which makes his face look too damn sexy.

I know I should not be thinking about that ,but back then in high school he was like a cute little boy but nonetheless a arrogant jerk then ,now will always be the same.

I was too busy in my own thoughts fidgiting the flowers that i dint even feel the presence of someone standing behind me if that person would tap on to my shoulder from back.

I just spinned off . Finally front of me was none other than Colton the freaking Leavitt. This guy who was same height as me back in high school has grown up so tall and also very masculine that i had look up to meet his damn face.

"Hey ,you scare the shit out of me"i said looking at him with anger filled expression and shifted myself from him.

"Why I'm not surprised ,as expected as always ,right"he said with the mischevious grin on his face.

"And you are still same asshole"I said while glaring at straight into his eyes.

"You know what I'm really nervous ,look my hands started shaking already" he said while bringing his hands near my face and started laughing saying
"Really Forsyth you think you can scare me .Here I have better advice don't even try to do it again no use anyways"

I was already annoyed by him and was gonna part away from him but then it clicked me ,this conversation was actually leading elsewhere .It was supposed to be about the marriage thing as in like how can we stop that thing from happening.

By glaring at him feircly I said
"look I'm not interested in arguing with you now .I will straight come to the point".
"Now tell me we're you aware about this whole scenario of marriage"

"Ya ,true that the least I knew was you are that lucky girl"he said giving a mischevious grin.

If I were to not know him earlier than this in my life,I would consider myself lucky .Man just look at him ,he is just too hot to handle. His one look makes me cringe completely,blame these harmones .I have to control myself front of him. No way im gonna fall for this jerk ever in my life.

"And you are one unlucky bastard. Marrying me is direct entry to hell"saying I made my brows wide by similing as in to say
"man Im damn serious don't underestimate me".

Before he utters a word I continued my talk "Now that it's clear that neither of us can conclude with each other so well ,better to shut off this marriage, right"saying this I squealed .

"Umm, dont think so.I'm totally fine with this marriage .You know what it's like a direct permission to irritate you .My life is gonna be so amusing."saying he exclaimed "Woo"

"Asshole"I snapped at him.

"That's me"he smirks

"Whatever,I'm gonna shutt it off anyways you just wait and watch"I snapped him back and  stormed away.