Zane x (Abused) reader || Her scars

Zanes POV
I was in the park walking alone. I was wondering what everyone else was doing today. Probably nothing. I'm just here alone on my birthday. Garroth and Vlyad bought me a cake but that didn't matter. I'm alone. No one to Lo- Wait. I see a girl under a tree crying. I know her. I walk over to her. "Um excuse me?" She looked up at me "Oh I'm so sorry I'll go." "Wait!" I grab her arm and she blushes and so do I. "Please. What's wrong?" "My parents abuse me so much. My life is hurting so much." I look at her. Bruises and cuts on her arms. "You're (Y/N) right? I'm Zane. I understand how it is to be alone when you depressed." She looked at me. "Just know when you're hurt I'm here to help. I barely know you but-" before I could say anymore she kissed me. I was so flustered. I kissed back and she let go. "I'm sorry." I looked at her and I held her and hugged her. "I'm here to protect you. I will never let you go." We stayed under the tree until she fell asleep. I found someone to love. My birthday can wait. Her scars are first for me heal and she's the first for me to love and care.

(A/N) So I wanted to write this to help anyone who's hurt with abuse. Just know you're not alone and if you're sad I'll keep writing to make you smile.
~Lol