Chapter 8: What about love ?

Ashley’s ( P.O.V) 

 “Alright guys that’s a rap!” I say once the camera turns off. It felt good to be with my friends again making videos just like the old days. I still make videos but not with the whole group. “Its good to have you back Ash its been too long.” Andrea says as she embraces me in a tight hug. God how I missed her. “So guys I am gonna head in for the night. I have a big day ahead of me and a long night of editing. I will see you all tomorrow morning for breakfast.” I say. I give them all good night hugs then head to my room. 

“Ashley wait up !.” I hear Jc calling from behind me. Ah crap I forgot about him. He had this interview with Mario so he wasn’t in the video. I knew I had bunsines to take care of. I told Demi she didn’t have to worry about it and she wouldn’t. Before I could make her all mine there’s one thing I must do first. 

“Hey babe I was thinking since its our last night together I was wondering if I could join you in your room ?” Jc asks. “Um sure I guess.” I add as I let him in. 

 Yes we all have our own rooms. This mansion is big enough for that. Only at this time I wish I didn’t have my own room. I roll my eyes as he places himself on my big white comfy bed. This room is small but I am happy with it. 

“Babe come join me.” Jc says with a smirk on his face. Usually I would fall for it but not this time. I take off my sweatshirt. I quickly jump into my walk in closet to change. 

 “Aw babe you don’t have to hide from me.” I hear Jc through my closed door. I quickly throw on a tight tang top and some comfy sweats. I watch as Jc takes off his shirt like he always does. Yes we have shared the same bed before but we never actually had sex. I never had sex with him and I never will. 

“You know you looked really sexy while on stage today.” Jc says as he wraps his arm around my stomach. Usually I would lean into him but I don’t. I can’t help but shiver as Jc’s hand slides down my waists. My stomach flips as his lips touch my neck. I can feel his grip tighten as he holds me against him. His hands suddenly slide up my shirt. As he starts to touch my chest that’s when I have had enough. 

 Jc’s ( P.O.V) 

 “Jc what are you doing ?! “ I stubble back as Ashley stands up. Shock is written all over her face. I sit there not sure of what to say. 

 “I thought this is what you wanted ?” I manage to say. “With you ? Hell no ! I never want to have sex with you. Leave this room right now!” I hear her hell. I stand up to place my hand on her shoulder but she pushes it away. Through the mirror I can see the tears in her eyes. Somethings bothering her. I did something wrong but what could that have been ? I am so lost I have always been so loyal to her. 

 “Babe can we talk about this ?” I ask trying to stay calm even though every inch of me wanted to scream at her. “Don’t ever call me babe again. Where over.” 

And right there and then my world just stopped. Those words “where over” felt like daggers breaking open my heart. How could this girl I have grown to love just become so evil ?  I force her to turn around. 

“Are you sure this is what you want?” I ask one last time knowing that Ashley always changes her mind. Only this time when she looks me in the eyes there’s something different hidden there. Fear maybe ? I don’t know. Who ever this girl is it isn’t the girl I fell in love with over a year ago. I give Ashley one last look then without warning I leave her standing alone in the dark room slamming the door behind me. 

 *************************************

Please leave feedback  :)