Worst Day EVER

Hiya!

So... this is a new story of mine for Dramione shippers... they're so CUTE!

(I am so sorry, the author is still on high on chocolate cake. Please understand.)

P.S.: I already posted this story on another site, but my friend wanted me to post it here. Please tell me if it's violation of the rules!

Now, read my story, all you Dramione fans!

Sigh... It's soooo hot in here.A young 17 year old witch named Hermione Granger thought as she inhaled the fumes of her potion that afternoon.

"Don't stick your head in your cauldron much, Granger. It might get bigger than it usually is." Draco Malfoy sneered a few feet from her. He really was getting on her nerves lately.

"Why thank you for your concern, Malfoy. I wouldn't want to be like you. Tell me, how did your ego fall in yours a long time ago? Were you just so stupid?" she replied. She wasn't in the mood today.

"Is that all you've got? A lame comeback? But then, what was I expecting? At least a humorous reply from a filthy Mudblood?" he said. Hermione saw Harry and Ron move toward Malfoy, so she put a restraining spell on them since Snape was watching them like a hawk.

Luckily, the bell rang, signaling the end of classes. Hermione sighed in relief. Saved by the bell.

Hermione ran as fast as she could just to get away from class. The next thing she knew, she was being pushed inside a small, dark, and dusty, swelteringly hot broom cupboard

"WHAT THE HELL?" Hermione screamed as she pounded on the door. When it suddenly opened, she jumped back in surprise. Suddenly, someone very tall with white blond hair was pushed inside the already cramped space. The door was once again locked, while two people were laughing madly outside.