Finding out the Truth

Tealiyahs pov

I see......

Elijah. "What the he'll Elijah did you not hear what she called me." "No but that's no right to hit her. Ok?" I nodded. I started walking to the mystic grill..
At the mystic grill

Mat walked up to me."hey Elena." I just rolled my eyes ant got a booth to sit down and ordered a lot of shots.

Three hours later Salvatore boarding house

"Stefan I'm good. Don't touch me Elena!"
"Stop being such a baby and go to sleep." Stefan whispered. And I nodded.

Elena pov

"I'm gonna look up more research on my birth mother. Get Damon to look after her so you can go to Jenna." Stefan nodded then left.

Two hours later

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!
WHY WOULD SHE NOT TELL US EXPECALLY TYLOR!!
calm down I thought to myself maybe there's a reason or its the opportunity to use this against her to win everyone's hearts back.I smiled and ran to the boarding house.

Tealiyah pov

I woke up with a huge headache. I got in the shower and put on the clothes(pic above. She looks exactly like katherine at this point.) And walked down stairs to school. I really hope I don't see Tyler today it was BAD yesterday and I don't wanna go through that today.

20 mins later at school

I walked up to the school going to the bathroom. Then I saw Tyler walking hill too me and I walked the other way I hear him calling my name making a scene but I chose to ignore him.
School over at mystic grill

I ignored Tyler all day today.I'm at the mystic grill and I see Tyler here with Caroline. What a surprise. Caroline came up to me. "Hey Elena have you seen tealiyah me and Taylor wanted to talk to her." They think I'm Elena. I just rolled with it." No. But why you need to talk to her is something wrong." "No but-me and Tyler did "it" and walked in and acting stubborn." If she telling me this then I must be nailing the Elena act. Then Tyler came up to me." You did what. She could be heart broken.what was you two was thinking. And Tyler she is my twin and you are a duck." I paused." I got to go and meet Stefan... and don't talk to me till you say sorry to tealiyah." They nodded and sat down. Wow I must be really good if they bought it and I walked out.

At boarding house

I walked inside "Stefan.... Damon...... anybody!" Silence. I signed and went to my room. Then I got a call and answered it." Hello." "I know your secret tealiyah or should I say Katherine Gilbert." "Elena what you think you know please don't tell no one." "Think? I know and to late I'm with Stefan and Damon at the grill having lunch."

"Did you really think I didn't have a plan b Katherine

"Did you really think I didn't have a plan b Katherine. And if that fails a plan c. Well you know how the alphabet goes don't you? Chow!"

No what now all I have to do is wait... no I can't why would she do this all because of attention. Well then I guess. GAME ON!

*********************€

I hoped you liked it I tried to put little bits of tvd Katherine pierce in there so stay tuned for the next chapter...
Xoxo
-T