Meeting

Hello there,My name is daniel it a nice day to start writing a story...
..actually..this is my first story..i hope you like it and i hope you all enjoy it..wish me luck..oh before im forget..this based on Zootopia.

(Nick's P.O.V)
There was 7 a.m and its monday,
I woke up from my sleep and getting off from my bed,i go to the toilet brush my teeth and take a bath. After that,i take my police uniform (yes,i am a cop)
and wear it. I go down stare and go to the kitchen and take a breakfast..After that i take my key car start the engine and drove it to the police department. In my way to the police department, my phone was ringing,i take my phone and
its judy my sweetheart, so i answered it.

(Dialogue)

Nick: Hello Cutie

Judy: Hello Nickie..Where are you?

Nick: Umm..On the way to the
ZPD

Judy: Good,can you pick me.           up?..My car suddenly broke down..i dont know what wrong with it.

Nick: Anything for you carrot

Judy: Thanks..i love you

Nick: Love you too

(Normal P.O.V)
After 5 minute, nick arrived at judy's apartment..judy already waiting the outside of her apartment.When she saw nick's car, she wave her paw to make sure nick found her. After she wave her paw and nick found her,stop his car and judy get in and he drove it to the ZPD..

(Dialogue)

Nick: so..did you send your car to the workshop?

Judy: Yes..i already done it this morning,i have called a thow truck to take my car to the workshop.

Nick: Good,and?

Judy: And what?

Nick: And start from now i will pick you up.

Judy: Yup,and now you are my driver

Nick: And your boyfriend.

(Normal P.O.V)
After 15 minutes,their finally arrived at ZPD and they make their way to the desk and they saw over weight cheetah seat behind of the desk while eating a plate of donuts.

Nick: Hey Ben, still eating

Benjamin: Oh Hey!..Whats up you guys?

Judy: Not good,my car suddenly broke down this morning.

Nick: And she want me pick her up everyday starting from now

Judy: y..yeah

Nick could see a blush began to appearing on judy's face, He just look at it and smile.

Benjamin: You were lucky to have him judy.

Judy: I admit it

Suddenly they heard a annoucment 'attention to Officer Nick Wilde and Officer Judy Hopps, Please come to Chief Bogo's room'

Nick: That us, so lets go.

Judy: yep,bye clawhauser

Benjamin: ok, bye!

Nick: see you around buddy!

Benjamin wave his hand and continue eating donuts.

(Normal P.O.V)
After that. The two officer have finally arrived at chief bogo's room,judy knock the door and open it.

Chief Bogo: look like you two heard the annoucement, good.

Judy: Yep.

Chief Bogo: do you two was wondering why you two are here?

Nick: let me guess, new case right?

Chief Bogo: yes it is.

Judy: what the case?

Chief Bogo: im glad you ask.
After the missing mammal case,this city has been cleaning up and not a lot of things have been going wrong with it. but now this case maybe a little bigger than the missing mammal case.

Nick and judy look each other and turn back to cheif bogo and nick said 'that means this case are dangerously right chief?'

Chief Bogo: you always know what to say nick,that why you deserved this.

Chief bogo took out a file and put it on the table,nick take the file and opened it on the first page,'kevin shogun a.k.a shadow?,do you write it down?'
Nick ask chief bogo. 'nice joke wilde' reply chief bogo.
This guys is dangerous,he sells many type of drugs,make clone weapons and used it without a permit and sells it without license,and his also robbery banks and jewel shop.

Judy: wow..sound like though case

Chief bogo : very though,since this case will be very though to you, i have made a decision.

Nick: what it is chief?

Chief Bogo: i will send a cop to help you solve this case and the good news is he is top cop in his distric.

Nick: so...where is he?

Suddenly nick,judy and chief bogo heard a knock on the door.

Chief bogo: come in.

To be continued.....