Prepare for danger .... In case.

Day 1 of surviving and getting out. When they woke up Kaidence said we need to prepare. "For what?" Mike said. "For the thing that is going to happen in four days all we know about it is that it is not going to be good.

So the first thing Kaidence said was we should make weapons out of sticks and wood and things we find around here. "Are you NUTS!" We can't make weapons all I can do is make a fire. Mike said.

I said well I can make a sword and spear from some wood and big tree branchs. WOW you can do that Mike said. I said yeah and I can make a fishing hook that is how we got fish with hooks.

Second we have got to collect food so that we will not die of hunger. So we all went out a got food. I got twenty fishes and Mike picked one hundred berries. So I knew we had enough food.

Next we have to work on the tree house to make sure it is supportive if there is a storm. So I went around and found a bunch of wood. I put some on the top and some on the floor to make sure we would not fall through.

Anything else to do Mike said. Not really said Kaidence. Oh I forgot to tell you I went hunting also while we were collecting food. I managed to get enough deer skin to make a pillow I hope you like it is was hard to get.

Later that day I felt something hit my ears it really hurt I told Mike and he said it was probably just a bite or a sting and that I will be fine. I did not feel fine though. A little bit later I told Mike it still hurts. He said it will probably feel better by tomorrow.

We'll see I said. If it does not feel better we will do something about it. What if it is bad that we can not fix kaidence said. . We will try everything to make it better and I promise we will make it better said mike.

Mike you know that you can't promise that. Suddenly his voice the sound got lower. Then I said can you speak a little louder. He did but it didn't change anything.

I was scared I didn't know what was happening  but one thing I did know was that I didn't like it. That night I went to bed scared. I didn't know two things now. What will happen in 4 days and what's going on with me.