One

Delirious

I ruffle my thick brown hair, quickly turning on my computer as VanossGaming himself, sends me a message.

"Would you hurry the hell up?"

I chuckle at his little angry text. I look at the clock, it's 8:00 pm. I've got three hours to play, I have to go to work at 11.

"Sorry, I just turned on my computer as you texted me."

"But I told you this earlier Delirious!"

I laughed as I read his texts in his voice, his wonderful- Oh hell nah! I was not falling for my best friend. Hell, I don't even know if it'd be considered gay or straight because of- my computer lit up with the Skype call from Vanoss. I smiled and accepted the call, of course turning off my camera. I smiled as I spotted Mini, Wildcat, Moo,Basically, and of course Vanoss.

"So you shit heads ready to play this shitty map?" Wildcat asked.

"Hell yeah!" I cheered.

"Fuck it, lets go mate!" Mini said after.

"Yeaaaaa!" Moo chuckled.

"Can we just go already?!" Basically yelled.

And last but not least, "Here we go boys!" Vanoss laughed. I laughed right after he laughed, not able to wipe the smile off my face. We all talked about the most random shit as the map loaded.

"ALRIGHT!" The owl chuckled with the rest of us. "I'm gonna spawn a zombie and who ever it kills first is death. Okay?" Everyone replied with a "Mmhmm", or an "Okay". Vanoss spawned the little zombie. It took a while but it finally pulled out a shot gun and totally blasted Wildcat. "MOTHER FUCKER!" He screamed as his corpse flew away, the rest of us laughed at his dead body. "Wholey shit!" Vanoss chuckled. "So I guess Wildcat's death." Both Vanoss and I laughed at my comment.

An hour flew by as we all took turns as death, and would fail at half of the shit on the map. Everyone fucked up their lives anyway, as Vanoss would try keeping track. I looked at the clock, I had two hours left to play. I sighed nervously, do I really wanna do this? Do I wanna ditch my friends for a job I'm made for, a job that lets me express myself. I mean, I don't think my friends would let me express myself, not even Vanoss. Why do I keep going back to him like that?! IT DRIVES ME INSANE!

"Delirious?" I looked up at my screen to see an owl standing in front of my character. "You alright?" I smile and answer him, "Yes." I lied... I'd never lie to Vanoss... what's happening to me? "No, wait." Everyone stopped jumping and dying. All their characters surrounded mine. A little Link, a man in a suit and yellow flip flops, a pig in clothes and a helmet, Finn from Adventure Time, and last but not least, Bat Owl. I cleared my throat as I spoke into the mic, "I just don't feel too good, so I might go and lay down. Sorry to interrupt you guys."

"Ah shit, Delirious its okay." Wildcat said.

"Get some rest man." Mini agreed.

"Thanks guys." I said and logged off the game. Before hanging up the Skype call I look at Vanoss. He had a frown on his face and he was biting his lips. I frowned and logged out. As I shut down my computer I rub my face, "What the hell did I do?" I get up off the chair and go to my bedroom.

I hear the small noise of paws hitting the hardwood floor. I smiled as my little pit bull, Samantha, jumps onto the bed with me. She shakes her butt as she licks my face, "Okay! Okay! I love you too!" I laughed as she got comfortable on the end of the bed.

It was now 10:30, I better get ready. I take a quick shower and comb out the top of my head. Putting on some loose clothes, I'd have to take them off anyway. I grab my keys and run to the old, rusty piece of shit I call mine.

As I drive to my destination, a purple sign lights up the street. I sigh as it read, "Buddy's Playhouse". I laughed and wondered if Buddy was an actual person. I'd actually like to meet him and thank him for giving people like me a chance. This was it... this is what I'm going for, a place for me to be loved for who I am.

I walked into the club, from the back door. A bouncer greets me, "Excuse me, are you supposed to be back here?" I nod, "Yes, tonight's my first night actually." The bouncer smiled, "Oh! You must be sweet ol' Jonathan." I slightly smiled and nodded. "Well, go to the back and pick out any outfit and getcha makeup done." He smiled as he lifted the red curtain for me. I smiled, with the smell of mixed perfume and cologne, that was my kind of smell. I walked over to the little rolling thing with all the clothes on it. My heart started beating faster and faster as I picked out every piece. My smiled grew wider as a nice lady spun a chair around, just for me. This was no run down strip club, it was a professional club with men like me. We wanted to be men, men with a touch of feminine features. That's what an androgyny is, and I'm one of them, and I'm gonna stay that way, YouTube or not.

****

SORRY I HAD TO START THIS BOOK, I GOT THE IDEA AND NOW I"M EXCITED, THIS IDEA ACTUALLY CAME TO ME FROM A SONG. ITS AMAZING, BUT THIS BOOK IS A LITTLE BORING BUT I PROMISE YOU, SHIT'S GONNA GET SERIOUS, ROMANTIC, AND FUCKING SEXUAL! WOOT WOOT!