Four

Delirious

"You're a what?"

"Androgyny."

"What the hell is an andro-"

"Androgyny."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Luke..."

"What?"

"I don't wanna lose you man." I felt tears threatening my eyes.

"Johnny. You know I'd never leave ya man. Now. What the hell is up?"

I take a deep breath, calming most of my nerves.

"An androgyny is someone who has both feminine and masculine features. In asshole terms "they're confused". My feminine features I don't express a lot because I don't wanna lose you and the crew. I never believed you guys would accept me the same."

CaRtOoNz was speechless. He looked at me and smiled. "Dude, I'll support you through anything." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you so much Luke."

"Don't mention it."

Vanoss

It was a terrible idea to stay up all night reading fanfictions of you and your best friend, when you have an early flight to catch.

I grab all my luggage and run to the car. It's already started, so it gets all warm and toasty.

I lock the house and give it one last look as I turn away down the driveway.

As I cruise down the highway I see the green sign that states the exit for the airport. I happily sigh as I turn into the exit ramp. Delirious here I come.

Delirious

"So do you have two woredrobes or something for both sides of you?" CaRtOoNz was asking questions left and right.

"No, I have my regular clothes and then my...uh work clothes."

"Why'd you hesitate on work clothes?"

"I work at a club that accepts men like me."

"Are there any women there?"

"Luke." I scolded the bearded man.

"Sorry, but really, can girls be androgynous too?"

I nodded, "If they choose to be."

"One more question, I promise."

I sighed, "Yes?"

"Have you ever gotten judged for it?"

I ordered pizza and got out a bunch of snacks. We were going to be sitting here for a while.

"So Luke, did I ever tell you about my shitty past?"

He shook his head, "Nope, but your mama's told me about your good past."

"Good, now you'll hear the shitty
past that my father could've told you about..."

Vanoss

The flight was extremely short, I thought it'd take like a day, but I was way off.

I looked out my small window and saw the mountains and lands of North Carolina.

I smiled, the view totally blowing my mind. Why didn't I come down here sooner?

The flight attendant told us we were getting ready to land. As she spoke, a huge sinking feeling hit my gut. Was I nervous? I mean I am going to see the H2O Delirious for the first time in real life. I wonder if he'll have something covering his face from me. Maybe he legitimately has a hockey mask he wears.

I grabbed my little string bag and walked off the plane, finally finding my luggage.

I popped open the handle and rolled the red suitcase, my string bag hanging onto my shoulders.

I dialed a taxi, because I really didn't want to hassle with a rented vehicle.

A nice man pulled up and asked me, "Where to?" I found Delirious's house on Google maps and gave him the address.

"Okie dokie, the ride might be a bit long." I nodded, "That's okay. What's your name?"

"I'm Clay, and you are the famous VanossGaming, or Evan. My son watches you and your gang 24/7."

I chuckled, "Oh, well nice to meet you Clay."

It was a bit silent, so I pulled out my phone and earbuds to keep me occupied.

"If ya need me, just grab my attention. I'm gonna put in earbuds."

Clay nodded and mumbled something right before I put my other bud in, "And he says taxi driving isn't cool, that's until I tell him who I met today."

I silently chuckled as Clay took off. By each second I was getting closer and closer to Delirious.

Delirious

"So, I felt so beautiful in Mom's dress. I just felt rebellious. That feeling fell away when Dad snapped and told me to take it off. Every once and a while Mom would let me wear her collection of sun dresses, and one time she even painted my nails for me, and it was just wonderful. But I wasn't compelty feminine. I wanted to fish with Dad, I wanted to play video games. I wanted to get dirty, but at times I wanted to be pretty."

"So what about your Dad?"

"When I was older, he thought I'd grow out of the idea. At our first middle school dance in Virginia I wanted to wear a dress, but my dad told me I couldn't be both a boy and girl. I didn't listen to him so he just kept me home. I cried and cried because of the asshole he was, and at the age of 18, I wanted to be both feminine and masculine. I wanted to have make up but I also wanted to have muscles. Dad didn't agree, and he started physically punishing me for it. Mom would scream and yell at him, tell him to stop, but he never did. After four years of it Mom finally left him, signed the divorce papers and everything and we moved down here, North Carolina. But during our time here I realized I couldn't be me in front of everyone else, so I just stayed masculine. I met you and knew I had to keep it hidden away. Then we both started YouTube and I met Vanoss, and gradually the rest of the guys."

"You didn't go depressing did you?"

I angrily signed at myself. "I did Luke. I did."

"When?"

"Right before I met the Vanoss. After playing with him, you and the rest of the guys it gave me happy feelings and I knew I could never show my face to them, but you. I wouldn't even show the subscribers, and no one will ever force me to, even though you've tried multiple times."

Both CaRtOoNz and I broke out into laughter. It quieted down as the door bell rang. CaRtOoNz walked over to answer it. He peeked through the little hole in the door and jolted back.

"What?" I whispered. He looked at me, his eyes big.

"It's Vanoss."

****