Revenge Tastes Batter with Time (3)

( A/N: hey guys this one's a bit of a twist!! Sry it's gonna be really short, but the next chap is gonna have their date and some other surprises.)

**********************************************************************************

(Jamella's) Crystal's POV-

There's Drew, right on cue.

"Hey guy's i just wanted to say that was my twin yesterday and last Friday, He was filling in for me." "Here he is!" he gestured to... oh god i fucked up big time.

"Hi i'm Matt and i'll be going to your school!" he said taking a seat. by me.

"Now if you don't mind i'd like to appoligize to Jamella for my twin's behavior, so if she'll stand up.." oh god he was and I... I stood up.

"Sit down Crystal!" yelled the teacher.

Tears started stinging my eyes "No im Jamella! I just did all this to get back at who I thought was Drew!" I said running off crying.

"No wait Jamella!" I heard and i slowed down and turned there to see Drew. He pulled me into a giant bear hug and i swear i've never been happier.

"I kinda like you better this way," he said sending shivers down my spine "I'll pick you up at nine!" He said, with a smile in his voice.

This was turning out to be a very good day, but i was still gonna get back at Matt. Hehe and i would use his own twin against him.

"Hey Drew, come here!" i beckoned. I whispered the plan and he smiled widely.

"Sure!" he said.