Hes Immortal and So Is My Brother? So What Does That Make Me? Whats This About Love? Oh Boy!

Prologue

The wind howled outside of my window. Throwing It open. The cold air knocking my body heat down a few points. I couldn't fall asleep though. With the howling of the wind even louder it made it impossible. I threw my comforter off me, realizing I was tangled in it. It took me a while to untangle myself but I got out. I tugged myself over to the window not caring that the wind whipped across my face as I came closer to the window.

It took great force to get the window close but I managed. The howling of the wind grew fainter so it was easier to slip back into unconsciousness.

I was in a castle in a far of land. I didn't understand the voices coming from the other side of the door, they were talking in a tongue I did not recognize. I opened the door quietly as I heard the footsteps of the people walk down what I assume was a hall.

I almost trip when I tried stepping over the threshold. I look down at my foot. But it wasn't easy to see what was on it. My legs were covered in a flowing pink fabric. When I looked over the whole thing. I realized it was a dress. A dress that look century's old. Maybe dating back to the 17th century.

But that where I was. I remembered this dream. I had it often. I was in a place in England. The castles was the type you read about in fairytales. Of course I stopped believing in those by time I was five. Seeing that it was extremely silly, to think leprechauns roamed the nights and there were pots of gold over a rainbow, that never seems to quite end.

I made my way down the spiral staircase as I did so many time. The staircase lead to a room that was always locked. But yet opened for me. It was a dark place. Almost mysterious. I found the candle that was always located on the right table in the room. There was a match by it. I light the candle, making the room bright with a faint glow.

I made my way over to the door on the other side of the room. But like always when I touched the door knob the dream always ended. I never know what I dreamt to be in the room.

As my eyes flutter open. I could feel and see the sunlight peering into my bedroom through the curtains that covered my window. The sun felt warm against my body. I was still cold from last night.

I got out my bed and went to the bathroom that was at the end of the hall. I knocked twice to see if anyone was in there. There was no answer so I went in. Blake was probably in the kitchen or still sleeping. I looked over at the clock that was hanging over the radio. It was 6:35a.m I had about a hour to get ready for school.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then jumped in the shower. I tend to take long shower. So it was best advised that I always went in early.

About half way trough the shower there was a knock on the door.

"who is it" I shouted over the water from the shower nuzzle hitting my skin and the bath floor.

"Hurry up in there" shouted my brother Blake. He's a senior(1 year older then me) in high school.

Besides having the same last name me and him are nothing alike. My hair was a deep brown while his is blonde(I got it from my mom he got it from dad). My eyes where a light blue while his were hazel. Lastly He's was really tall, 6 feet, and had muscles, while I am only 5'5 and was thin. Not like supermodel thin but the thin that had girls turning around and thinking "is she on a diet"

I turned of the shower. I grabbed my towel that I always left hanging on the rail across from the bath. I didn't step out the bathroom until the towel was wrapped tightly around me.

"Happy?" I muttered as I passed Blake and made my way to my room. I didn't hear his response ,which was probably so witty comeback, because I closed my door before he said anything.