Chapter 17

Riley

"Riley..." Charlie said as he sighed

"Yes?" I said after i took a sip from my strawberry shake

"You look beautiful" he said as i blushed, i had butterflies in my stomach, oh, Charlie, why are you doing this to me. I felt so nervous, i had sweaty palms.

"T-thank you" i said stuttering, trying to hide my blush

"Well, you look cute blushing" he said as he chuckled, well that was embarassing

"Riley, i like you..." He said as he looked down at his shoes, i was shock for a moment, but i didnt wanna take things too fast

"Ch-" i ws about to say something when he cutted me off

"I get it if you dont feel the same way, but, atleast go on a date with me? or try to figure out your feelings, i really like you riley. The first time i saw you... My heart literally dropped." He said as he sighed

"Ill try to figure my feelings first charlie, i know you are a goodman, you are such a gentleman, but let me think things over" i said as i smiled at him, he did the same

"Well, its almost getting late. Ill walk you to your dorm" he said as he offered me his hand, i gladly took it and we then started walking to my dorm

Farkle

I saw them, it broke my heart, why am i so silly? Im useless. Why would i break up with Riley? Is it because of Isadora? I mean, yeah i guess it is. Because Smackle has everything, she is very beautiful and all. And i love her, but why do i still feel like i have feelings for Riley?

I shook my head, im confused. I followed Charlie and Riley to her dorm, i know im a creep, stalking someones business and shiz. But i couldnt help it, I, Farkle Minkus am jealous.

Why? I mean i have Isadora, she is such great in bed, and all and i love her and she is perfection, but why do i feel like loving smackle is wrong?

As i saw them standing infront of Riley and Mayas dorm, i quickly hid behind the curtains, so they couldnt see me that much.

I saw Charlie leaning in for a kiss, but then he shook his head, Riley just giggled, that part made me so furious. But ofcourse, im trying to calm myself down.

I saw them hugging, it felt horrible, i felt like a part just disappeared from me, seeing them like this just makes me so angry, sad, and all of those mixed expressions! Why am i such a dirtball? Why did i break up with such a beautiful girl? I mean, im the cause of her amnesia! I couldnt forgive myself at the moment, tears started streaming down my cheeks. Im all the cause of rileys pain, why am i such a useless, worthless idiot?

I couldnt forgive myself, and with that, i runned and runned towards my dorm, i wanted to be alone. I dont need any company, i just wanted to hide. I wanted to stay away from riley so that, so that... She wont suffer anymore.

I get it how maya wants me to stay away. Ive caused so much pain to her family, i dont know if they could ever forgive me on what i did.

Riley

The night was splendid, i had a great time with charlie. I dont know such a good guy still exists today.