Chapter 27: Antidote

"Show me the most damaged parts of your soul and I will show you that they still shine as bright as gold."

Chapter 27:
Antidote

BELLAMY POV:

Her eyes closed as her last few words roughly escaped her toned lips.

"Thank you, Bell" Clarke said as her eyes shut and mind drifted off to an unwilling sleep.

My arms wrapped around her tiny waist and my legs caried us both within the camps gates. My mind is wondering off to the million and two bad things that could happen but then I remember, It's just her leg, it can be repaired and she will live. She's tough, my princess.

Immediately at my arrival, I am greeted by tens and tens of worried delinquents, asking for the explanation of what has happened while at our search. I shake my head as I have no time to give speeches of such, I worryingly run as fast as my tired legs can carry us and within a minute, I find myself in front of the drop ship's door. I yell for my sister, as a cry for help as Clarke still awaits in my arms, sound asleep.

Octavia runs out when hearing my pleading voice. A couple of her friends stand alongside of her proudly but once they catch a glimpse of a body I am carrying and once they realise it is indeed their leader and an all so brave princess, their smile disappears and worry floods their young faces.

"You have to help her!" I cry out as Octavia nods and motions for me to come inside. I lay Clarke down on the metal table at our med bay and pray that my baby sister knows what she's doing. Octavia whispers something into the ear of her friend and he bursts out of the room in a flash. While Octavia breaks the arrow apart and the longest minutes go by while the drops of sweat flow down my face, I am awaiting for the news that she'll be alright, that MY princess, my Clarke is going to be alright.

5 minutes later, an all so familiar grounder shows up in a hurry. 'Scarlet' I smirk as the realization hits me. Of course, a grounder who knows her people and weapons that they use better than anyone here and also one of O's closest friends is bound to show. Scarlet stops in her tracks as she surveys the weapon, still deeply pierced through Clarke's leg. She gasps as her pitiful look falls on me.

She moves her body near the table as she immediately starts explaining what she knows to O.  They both work on the piece of an arrow which struck Clarke with might force, causing her to lose consciousness.

I stand up as my jaw clenched at the fact that an arrow through the leg can't cause someone to faint unless at the process of removing. I turn to see Scarlet and ask but all I could see is a blotchy Octavia with drops of tears streaming down her face. My jaw drops as I think of the worst.

I quickly go to Clarke's side, pushing away the delinquents out of my path from towards her.
I see her, breathing and my heart relaxes but the feeling of something tightening it is still present.

"O? What's going on?" I ask her, almost in total despair and distress.

She ignores my question with sadness.

"O??" I say as my voice starts to crack as I assume the worst, yet again. O motions Scarlet to speak and so she does, she tells me everything which leaves me with an jaw, which almost fell out of its socket.

"The weapons that my people use are mostly wooden,sharp and can kill easily. But for prays as you, the ones who are worth the hype, they use poison which surrounds the whole weapon of their choice. In this case, it was an arrow which struck through Clarke's leg. The reason for her  unconsciousness is explained with the poison poison present on the arrowhead.." She says as she points out a sharp, grey arrowhead with drops of blood and a clear yellowish substance.