The Roleplay.

Puddlepaw yawned and blinked her blue eyes. She walked outside and sat down beside Moonberry. "Morning Moonberry" she meowed
"Morning!" Moonberry yelled back.
"What do I need to do today?" Puddlepaw asked. " Should I go find some herbs or should I make poultices?"
Moonberry sighed, " Elders are having hip problems, we need to get some mouse bile." she says back. She wasn't a fan of mouse bile. "Okay. I'll be back in an hour!" Puddlepaw replied as she ran off into the forest. "DONT PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!" She yelled before Puddlepaw left. "Hmm where should I start looking?" Puddlepaw mumbled to herself as she searched for mouse bile. When Puddlepaw finally found a good amount of mouse bile she ran back to the medicine den.
"DONT PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!" She yelled before Puddlepaw left.. Moonberry greeted Puddlepaw as she entered. "Welcome back!" Moonberry meowed.
"Here's there mouse bile you wanted!" Puddlepaw meowed back as she dropped it by Moonberry's feet.
Moonberry nodded her head," Let's go visit the elders," she says. She walks over and reaches the elder den, "Hy Wingedfoot, and Appletail," she says, greeting the two elders.
"Hello." Puddlepaw said as she stood beside Moonberry holding the bile.
Moonberry took her paw and but some bile on Appletail's tail, "Now you try," she says leaning her was to Winggedfoot
"Okay" Puddlepaw replied. She got behind Wingedfoot and rubbed the bile on her back gently. "Is this right?" Puddlepaw asked Moonberry.
Moonberry nodded her head, "Yes very good Puddlepaw! Appletail, do you and Winggedfoot need new bedding?" She asked.
Winggedfoot nodded, "That would be nice," he says. Moonberry nodded, "To the forest we go," she says turning to Puddlepaw.
Moonberry quickly remembered that they needed to wash the mouse bile off their paws, mouse bile was very dangerous to swallow.
Puddlepaw ran with Moonberry over to the waterfall's stream to wash her paws.
Moonberry stood in the shallow water as the mouse bile washed off her paws.
She stepped on a heating rock to dry her paws, she stopped and waited for Puddlepaw to catch up.
"Ready? I'm gonna show the best spots for moss!" Moonberry says excited
"Yeah I'm ready!" replied Puddlepaw.
Moonberry smiled," While we are out I need some more catmint," she says. She walks into the woods, then a tree with green fur growing stood in front of them. She took her claws and clawed it off "Your turn!" She say with moss in her mouth, using her tail to point to another tree.
Puddlepaw walked over to a nearby tree and found the moss on it. She delicately pulled it off, turning around to face Moonberry. "Is this good?" She asked
She nodded her head, she walked deeper in the woods with Puddlepaw by her side, they stumbled upon a two leg den, she dropped the moss to talk, "They grow catmint here," she whispers. She meowed loudly and a black cat came, "Welcome back Moonberry, here you go, and who is this?" The black cat asked looking at Puddlepaw after he dropped the catmint.
Puddlepaw backed away slowly. "M-Moonberry! I-It's a kittypet! Get away from him quick!" She yowled. Puddlepaw climbed up the nearest tree, hiding in the branches
Moonberry smiled, "Puddlepaw, this is Windleg, he was banished, he was the previous medicine cat, he was banished because at the time we had a leader that was ruthless, Flamestar, he saw Windleg talking to a kitty pet then banned him, Flamestar died for doing that and Redwing became Redstar," she says.
"Oh.." Puddlepaw meowed as she jumped out of the tree. "I didn't know that, well hi then!"
Moonberry smiled, "Do you mind carrying all the moss? I have to carry the catnip,"
"Sure!" Puddlepaw replied back. "Goodbye Windleg! Have a good evening!"
Moonberry led the way back, she put away the catmint away. Then a queen, Leopardpelt, was lying there coughing. "What's wrong?" She asked.
"Moonberry!" She gasped " Please help! Everything feels like I'm on fire! I was in the forest...and then a strange cat appeared *coughs* he had no smell at all, he offered me a pretty looking berry, so I took it. After I was done hunting, I came back her and ate it and then-" *coughs some more* "Ohh please just help me!" She pleaded
"Moonberry!" Puddlepaw meowed, "I think she ate a Hollyberry!"
Moonberry grabbed yarrow leaves and pawed to Leopardpelt.
"Puddlepaw get her to eat these, then back up!" Moonberry meowed.
"Got it." Puddlepaw pushed the yarrow down Leopardpelts throat and quickly backed away. Leopardpelt gagged and all of a sudden, and threw up the Hollyberry. After that she laid still.
Moonberry sighed," She's gone to be with Starclan..."
"Well...we should probably get some mint" Puddlepaw meowed quietly.
Moonberry nodded, "I'll go tell RedStar," she says. She padded off into the leader den," I need to go the moon pool it's been a moon, tomorrow night after the burial of Leopardpelt."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A days passing later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moonberry sighed, tonight was the burial ceremony, she was required to attend, so was the leader and deputy, she suspected her own two kits, Firepaw and Swiftpaw would be coming, and of course Puddlepaw, would Mudtail come? He and Leopardpelt had a big argument that had been going on for 7 moons.
Puddlepaw sat in the back of the medicine den. She wanted to say she was sad about it, but she felt nothing. She wasn't happy about it, but she wasn't sad either. Puddlepaw shrugged and walked outside to see Moonberry.
Moonberry smiled, "Ready to cover her in mint leaves, I think you, Firepaw and Swiftpaw should do since you know you were raised by her," she says
"Okay" Puddlepaw replied. "maybe only I should... Her kits might be a bit sad to do that job.."
Moonberry nodded, RedStar came out and so did Greenfoot the deputy, the ceromony was about to begin.
Moonberry sighed, Mudtail wasn't there, she wasn't surprised, but his kits, Leopardtail's kits might be, "I like to say, thanks for raising Puddlepaw, I promise she'll be a excellent medicine cat," she says then licks Leopardpelt's back.
The moon was up, and many cats came to share tounges with Leopardpelt. Puddlepaw sat to the far side though, trying to sort out the weird emotions that weren't even there. Why didn't she feel anything for her?
Moonberry looked over Firepaw stepped up, he sighed, "Thanks," he says then licks his mother. Swiftpaw shook her head, she didn't want to, then Redstar came up and licked Leopardpelt and so did Greenfoot, they didn't say anything, because of course they had no big feelings for a queen, but they cared.
Moonberry looked at Puddlepaw, it was her turn, she wondered if Puddlepaw would speak to just say good bye.
Puddlepaw decided she would share tounges, it would be rude not to, so she padded over to her and said," You were an amazing cat, I wish you luck up in Starclan." With that, she licked her pelt and sat down beside Moonberry.
Moonberry sighed," Have a welcomeing greeting," she says. She closed her eyes and sat there the she opened them and it was sunrise, "Time to head on the journey, get some traveling leaves, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan medicine cats will be there, Runningtail has a new apprentice," she says
"Ooh, I wonder if he or she is nice!" Puddlepaw said excitedly
Moonberry smiled, she ate a travel leaf then went through the the small water stream, and stopped," I want you to show the way, to where we met with the other medicine cats before we met at the moon pool, it's the hollow tree, you think you can do it?" She asked.
"Yeah of course I can!" Said Puddlepaw. " Im so excited! I feel like I could be sent a prophecy! Of course those are rare, but I'm so excited I feel like I could get millions of them!" Puddlepaw ran to the hollow tree, and stopped to wait for Moonberry to catch up.
Moonberry smiled, Runningwind from OwlClan, Snowfur and Rainpaw from CloudClan, and Treeflames from WindClan arrived. "So Runningwind where is the new apprentice?" She asked. An tiny grey cat came out from hiding," Im Elfpaw, I already had my ceromony, yesturday, here even!" He exclaims. Moonberry nodded, "Well I'm Moonberry," she says
"And I'm Puddlepaw! Nice to meet you!" Puddlepaw meowed
All the medicine cats said their names, they headed into the Moonpool. Moonberry took sip and fell asleep...
Puddlepaw licked up a drop of the Moonpool water and immediately fell asleep. A strange cat was sitting in front of her. She smelled like herbs. Everything was dark, only a few fireflys lit up the space around them. Feathers were falling all around them like snowflakes.
The cat spoke," Welcome Puddlepaw," he says
He turned out and grabbed a fluffy white feather, "This is for you," he says as she slowly disappears
"Who are you?" Puddlepaw asked cautiously
"Windrunner," he says before he goes.