The Spider revenge

Warning as a lot of deaths and chaos. get ready to have your mind blown.

That night.

"Ugh! People keep pulling pranks on me while I am trying to sleep." Jimmy said. then he open his door.

He look around and saw nothing just crickets chirping and darkness and lights in distances.

Then he saw a cat.

"Aww come here little guy." Jimmy walk to it.

Then the cat started to step back.

"Don't be scared little kitty." Jimmy walk to it as it walk back. then it hid under Jimmy's car.

"Um little cat?" Jimmy look under the car.

Then the cat came right behind him.

"Whoe!" Jimmy yelled."hehe, wait, if the cats behind me then-"

Then studdaly something under the car grab Jimmy.

"What the-" Jimmy said.

Then it pulled him under the car.

"Ahh!!!!" Jimmy screamed then he disappeared.

Then Jimmy's shirt came out.

To be continue.

Just kidding

The next morning......

"We have breaking news, a person name Himmy, wait Jimmy, I think had disappeared last night. he was outside then he was gone, and the witness has something to say." the host said.

"It was horrible!" it was Tom."since he was gone he still owns me 5 bucks." Tom started to cry.

"And why did he forgot?" the host asked.

"Because- (sniff) sorry I won of a game last night." Tom said.

"Jimmy's gone?" Steve asked.

"Wait, we had another report, another person was attacked by the monster." the host said.

Then the Camera crew faced the camera to a monster.

"Ugh!! Help!!" it was Craftmaster he was getting eaten by the spider huge spider."i am sorry it was not your chips. it was mine and I payed 2 dollars for them." Craftmaster said.

"Lets ask the witness here." the host face his microphone at Craftmaster.

"Argh! don't stand there! help me!" then it was too late then the spider ate Craftmaster.

"Get him boys!" the swat team came then they capture the spider.

"Put it in here." the swat team put the spider in the back if a huge truck.

"Take that thing away boys." the leader said.

Then the truck drove away.

Then it showed Yoshiboy in there.

"Hello, you new?" Yoshiboy asked.

Grr....

Then the truck drove- you know it what it did.

2 more days later.

"Hello welcome back, Kimmy is still missing so we are putting signs up." the host said.

"Lets try to find him." Steve said.

Then they headed outside and went to where Jimmy's car still is with crosses there because if people think that he died.

"Maybe we can check under the car." Steve look under.

Then the cat jump out hitting Steve's head.