Chapter 1: The big news!

Emily's POV

I woke up at 8:30. I got ready for this new day. I took a shower then put on a Indian print t-shirt with denim high waisted shorts. I put on light makeup as usual. Mascara,foundation,blush,and Chapstick. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my glasses since I'm at home. I went downstairs to the smell of bacon. "mornin' mom!" I said. "good morning honey!" she replied. While she was frying the bacon she started to talk.

"I need to say something. We are leaving to go to California tommorow." She said. Ej walked in and joined our conversation. "Even Ashley my girlfriend is coming." then he left. "does Ashley have to come?!??!" I asked. "Yes." She replied. Then we went to go eat breakfast.

I texted my bed friend Isabella.
To: my bestie :D: I'm goin to live in California and I'm leaving tommorow! :'(
From: my bestie :D: what? you wanna go to the mall? it's probably a yes so pick you up in 5.

I grabbed my brown leather messenger bag and but my pink iPhone 5c, lipgloss,gum, and a wallet. I went downstairs and told my mom. I heard a honk. I guess that's my que. I got greeted by very noisy Isabella. "ahhh! you're gonna live in the same city as Our2ndlife!!" She said. "ook calm down!" I replied. Then we got to the mall. we saw a club just for teenagers. "ayeee! you wanna go?" Isabella asked."yea!" we went to this dress store. I bought a strapless short tight black dress. I got red stilettos and a red purse. Isabella got a lavender dress same style but different color. And black stilettos and purse. we looked like sluts due to the fact that it is short and our breasts are popping out. We don't wanna be a party pooper now. We got in the bar. (she's actually 17) We both got a beer. I guess you could say we were drunk. We went to the dance floor then made our separate ways. A blonde boy came near me an I started grinding against him.

"You wanna go somewhere more private?" he slurred "mmk" I slurred as well. We went through these hallways and into a room. He pinned me against the wall and started sucking my neck. Well that's gonna leave a love bite. I took off his shirt. I kicked off my heels and moaned of pleasure. He took off my dress leaving me in my Victoria secret see through bra and lace panty. He kept on looking at my breasts. I started stripping to tease him. I took a chair and told him to sit. I took off his pants and sat on him and made me comfy. I put my legs on his shoulders. He started sucking the lines of my panty. I moaned. then he took off my bra and panty. I took off his boxers. He started to play with my breasts.

I took his manhood and put it with mine.

*the next morning
Same POV

I woke up seeing the blonie next to me. I surprisingly woke up really early. it's 5:00. Then I remembered I am going to Cali! I ran to my house. they were still sleeping. I packed everything that is still there. I took a shower and put on comfy airplane clothes. I wore pink an white tye die high waists shorts with a pink tank top and a pair of pink and teal nikes.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Please comment and vote or follow! I'm desperate for followers! Also follow @PROUD_DIRECTIONER_5 and @datboyjustin !!!!! ✌Peace✌ And yo haters please s👐erve! Yes I know I'm cool! 💁💁HATERS GONNA HATE! OK "stay beautiful" - Sam Pottorff 👇comment what I should call you guys! my username is hard to create names with! I can call you guys reunited______ fill in the blank below!👇Q: Who is you're favorite person in our2ndlife? I personally am a lawlorff. I ship Sam and Kenzie and the cutest couple ever Kiandrea!!! <3 Peace out✌✌✌✌