1

The rain poured down just outside the plane window, whoever Joey was, he was supposed to be here in 15 minutes. To pass time, I got a Cinnabon. Almost as soon as I got my Cinnabon, I heard excited screams, so I turned my head.
'AHHH! JOEY!!' A teenage girl is hugging a man with a One Piece shirt, a blue almost white, and black fringe.
'Oh, you must be a fan, would you like anything?!' His voice is sweet, soft, and he obviously has a Japanese accent,
'YES!! I WANT A HUG PLEASE!! AND A PICTURE!!!' She's crying now, and her face is red. He hugs her, and takes a picture with her.
'Uhm, where's Jessie?!' He was looking for me?! Oh, duh, he looks like him.
'Uhhh, Joey?!' I step up and touch his shoulder.
'FUCK OFF HES MINE!!!' The girl hisses
'I'm Jessie, thank you very much'
'Oh, Uhm' Joey prys her off him 'Shall we get going?!'
'Yes, please..'
---Later at Joeys house---
We walked into the house, and Joey shut the door. It's a medium house, and I fell in love with it.
'This house is soo pretty!'
'Haha, thanks'
'Uh, where's my room?!' I said, looking around at everything I could see
'Upstairs' He points to a staircase not far from the front door 'Here, I'll show you' as we walk up the stairs, Joey's explaining the bathroom situation 'There's only one bathroom with a shower, so we'll have to mind each other. Don't worry though, I don't take too long in the shower' One shower?! One shower in the whole house?! I mean, it was only for him, I guess I can manage.