3

During the 30 minutes I talked to Kat, Shine, and Joey. They all seemed like cool people.
'You're table is ready' said a really cute waitress with heavy eyeliner, a whiteish blonde ponytail, and casual waitress attire.
'Oh, thanks' Joey said 'C'mon guys' We all followed Joey and the waitress, her name tag read ~Yuki~.
'Here you go' We all sat at the table, and I began to notice different colored plates on the wall with different pricing under it. I sat next to Joey, and across from Kat, while Shine was next to her.
'Uhm, why are there plates on the wall?!' I whispered in Joeys ear. Kat and Shine were laughing, though I'm sure they couldn't hear.
'That's how you know the price of different sushi.' He whispered back in my ear 'Different sushi is on different plates, it's just an easy way for them to know how much money you give in total.'
'Ohh'
'Yeah'
'Ooo' Shine said 'Was it sexy talk?! You gonna have sexy time when you get home?!' Kat laughed, but playfully slapped his shoulder.
'Don't say that, Shine, that's rude' She said 'They obviously don't wanna tell us' The three burst into laughter, while I looked rather pissed.
'No' Joey said trying to hold back the laughter 'No she wanted to know why there were plates on the walls'
'Ohh' Kat and Shine said at the same time, but they're still laughing. Kat kind of laughed into Shine, so I wonder if they're together.

~After the meal~

Joey and I hugged Kat and Shine goodbye, and we parted ways. Joey drove again, and I got passenger again.