Tuesday

I sat on the chair, with my bags on the table. My mom was on her lunch hour as she hugged me goodbye. Everyone did. And before you know it, at 11, Corey was knocking at the door. I jumped up as she opened the door. I screamed a little as she ran up to me. "Hi! You ready?" I nodded as Poppy came up to me, a hugged me and smiled. "Call us- have fun and love you!" She said. I smiled and grabbed both my bags as Corey and I got into her small, convertible. "Are you hungry? I brought tons of money- and FYI, I make a lot of money with people so if you need more then $200, I got ya." I nodded then shook my head. "No, I think it's enough- Lol- and I don't knew if I'm hungry. I was too excited to eat." She laughed as we pulled up at Burger King. "Let's get lunch, then we can head out!"
I smiled a lot during the first hour of the trip to go to New Orleans for the airport. I was actually going to Cali with my cousin alone!! Even though I barely knew Corey, she is so nice and fun!! She told me about how she tries to do makeup for the walking dead but her co-worker quit and she had to find another job. I took a sip of my Coke as she turned the radio off. "You watch Disney channel?" I shook my head as she grinned. "You ever watched Bunk'd?" I nod my head as I put my cup back in the cup holder. "Well Xander, Kevin Quinn, his sister and I are internet friends and we are meeting up there!"
My heart sank. "And you can meet Kevin!!"
I blushed so hard- I don't think I was breathing.
"He is so cute! But I'm 13 and he is 19..."
Yep. That just left my tongue. Corey laughed as she nodded. "Y'all could be friends though? Y'all still both teens.."
I shook my head. "Nah- he wouldn't wanna be my friend."
"He is single-" she grinned. "Corey- I'm 13. He wouldn't care."
"Dress like a woman and tell him your 15."
"How?"
"You look 15." I smile and laugh. "He wouldn't belie-"
"Roan, just tell him your 15!! I'll help you dress and stuff and y'all can talk and stuff."
Yep- I blushed again.

~In New Orleans~
The airport was huge. Much bigger then any airport I have seen EVER.
We put our luggage in the little compartment as the security guards checked us. So many people pushed pass us as I smiled the whole time. The guard nodded towards us as we grabbed our bags and sat down at the lobby. "So, you ever been out of Louisiana?" Corey asked me as I nodded.
"2 summers ago, we went to Florida, I've been to Texas for a band trip and now I'm going to Cali!!"
She smiled. "I've been to Florida, Texas, Kentucky, and New York. Now, California."
"How long do you think it will take to get to California? From here?"
"About 4 hours till Los Angeles."
I smile as the intercom came on. "Plane to Los Angelos Port- Flight 11"
We grabbed our bags and rushed to the gated area where a security guess led everyone out into the plane area. "This is my first time in a plane!! Omg it's so big!!" I excitedly yelled as Corey smiled and nodded. "It gets better."
I smiled real big as we boarded the plane. I placed my bags in the top compartment. I grabbed my phone and earphones. The flight attendant then came on. "Hello New Orleans and everyone else, we will be flying shortly- make sure you buckle up and if anything, or questions, just press the button on each side of your seat. Thank you." I did as said and put one  earbud in my ear. Corey sat next to me, reading A magazine. Our seats were more in the middle then the front and back, as I stated out of the window. It was great!
About 15 minutes later, the flight attendant then came on again. "We will be taking off to Los Angeles, California in a minute or two. Stay seated please."
I watched outside as the planes engine came tumbling underneath. I smiled as Corey stared at me. We then started going fast, down the roadway, and then we were in the air. I giggled as we went higher and then above the clouds. "It's nice, huh?" I nodded.
It was 7-ish as the flight attendant then came on again, saying how she was going to hand out snacks or so. I fell asleep about 5 minutes

-12:00 Am-
I was awaken by the lady again. "We will be landing in about 10 minutes."
I smiled as I looked at Corey, who was staring at her phone. "Where will we be staying?" I ask as she smirks. "Where?"
Then, she spat it out. "With Tamara And Brian Quinn!" My eyes pop out as she smiles. "Courtney and Kevin are meeting us are the airport! We will go to their house and watch a movie!!"
"We are staying there the whole time?"
She nods as my jaw drops.
He wouldn't like me!! I'm 13 and he is 19.
"Do I look okay?" I ask as she nods. "I look 15?" She nods as she opens her wallet and pulls out some makeup. "Here-" she says, putting some eye shadow and lip flood on me. She then shook my hair with her fingers, then smiled. "You look older then that!" She laughed as I rolled my eyes. "Just say your 15. I'll say that too okay?" I nod then stare at her. "Does Courtney know?"
"She thinks your 15."
I smile as she smiles.
This would be the best 2 weeks of my life!!