How we met Pt.2

"Children!" I heard Slenderdad say oh he's home it's kind of late.I went into Sallys room to get her.

"yay Lilith dad's home let's go see him,c'mon sissy!" Sally said practically dragging me,man she is strong for seven

"ok,ok jeez pull my arm out why don't you." I said chuckling.

"I'm sorry I wanted to see dad."Sally said looking down.

"It's ok sweety now then lets see dad." I said patting her head picking her up placing her on my hip. We went down stairs to see everyone staring at something and Jeff ran past us up stairs.

"wonder what his problem is." I heard a new voice say, guess dad brought home another reason to ignore me, I mean recruit. 

"Daddy!" Sally cheered.

"hey dad" I said not shocked that he brought another one home. The boy looked up at me he has white hair and eyes interesting.

"Nice hair."I said with a nod.

"I said with a nod

"thanks. nice...eyes?" he said ha man I love that reaction .

"don't worry about it I hear that all the time." I said placing Sally on the ground holding her hand.

"soooooooooooooo where's the kitchen?" he asked guess he's hungry.

"oh it's to the left I was about to start dinner but then dad came home,only three weeks late." I said mumbling that last part.

"no need I'll do it." he said woah someone besides me and dad is willing to cook!

"and Lilith I heard that." Slenderman said.

"Good I hope you did." I retorted, then flinched hearing BEN run down the stairs. 

"Hey babe how about a date tonight you, me at 10."BEN said trying to flirt eww. Suddenly he screams and he gets impaled by dark energy, ok that was unexpected.

"aww impalement my favorite kind of murder." The new guy said and BEN crawled through my phone and runs in to the living room.

"Anyway I'm Lilith Slender." I said with a small wave "and the Little one is Sally." I said pointing to her as she clung to my arm. 

"He calls me 4." he said motioning towards dad.

"he's not good with names, my mom named me." I said

"so how many are there?" 4 asked

"tons, I'll call down some, EYELESS " I yelled up the stairs for him. He came down the stairs and leaned on the wall.

"You are one tall basterd" 4 said, ha if only I could see eyeless's face.

"uhmm thanks." he said confused. " I'm Eyeless Jack but you can call me eyeless or ej, or if you feel like strait up Jack."  he said.

"ok nice to meet you EJ I'm 4." he said looking at the mask.

" Lilith are we going on a walk to- oh uhmm hi?" Masky said coming into the room.

"yeah Masky we can go on a walk later." I said just like every night.

"uhmm I didn't know Slenderman had a son." Masky said moving to stand next to me.

"he doesn't I'm the new guy my name is 4." he said correcting Masky.

"ok, why is it Slender always brings in a new guy every time something important is about to happen." Masky complained.

"well screw you too." 4 said.

"it's ok Masky it's not that important anyways." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"wait, what's happening?" Slenderman asked that one hurt a bit.

"you're clueless Slender real clueless." Ej said walking into the other room, wow even he knows.

"What the hell's going on here?" 4 asked.

"At exactly midnight Lilith will have been here an entire year." Sally said coming out from behind me.

"oh so it's basically like an anniversary, cool." 4 said. Slender left the room happy he cares about me (sarcasm.)

"well anyway 4 your room is the second one to the left two stories up across from me next to hoodie to the right of Masky." I said.

"ok cool." he said he's still sane and for the most part human.