Highlights of Felix!

So here is the exciting highlights of what you're missing by not purchasing the rest of Felix!

 Ella had lost count of how many times Felix had pulled her into the stairwell since that first time almost a week ago. Each time things got a little more frenzied.

"There are security cameras in here, you know," she'd pointed out one of the times in between kisses.

"Doesn't matter. Only people who'll ever see this would never leak it."

***

"I know you're not sure about this yet, and I'll give you as much time as you need, but being that every time I talk to you, every moment I'm around you now,and every time I kiss your lips, Ella, I fall harder, is there something I should know about your relationship with Grayson before I'm in too deep?"

***

"Technically my brother  was never arrested for beating the guy that attacked his girlfriend, but, yes, Grayson was the officer who took him in for questioning when he was detained that night. It wasn't until later when we got the news that the guy he'd beaten had died of his injuries that Grayson really stepped up and put us in touch with a great attorney friend of his. He was really like a blessing that came out of nowhere when we most needed him. He kept us all calm at a time when we all felt like our world might come crumbling down on us and assured us from what he knew that Memo would walk away from it without so much as having to go to trial. And he was right."

Felix could almost hear the grateful smile on her face. Great. On top of being her ex, the guy was a family hero too.

***

"That should've been my first clue that he wasn't as sweet as he was pretending to be. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker and even began to really fall for him so much so I decided he'd be my first."

Felix nearly let out a groan as he fell back on his bed, bringing the pillow over his face. God damn it! Grayson had been her first. The guy's feelings of entitlement were likely off the charts. "So what happened?" Felix asked, sitting up.

"That's when he changed," she said softly. "Once we took the relationship to that level, it was as if he became another person. He was suspicious of everything after that. Trust became a major issue.

***

Grayson wouldn't ruin this for her. Ella hadn't even given Felix a definite answer about moving forward with this relationship thing, and already he'd made a couple things clear. One, he didn't like Grayson or the way he'd spoken to her. Two, if she was going to insist on remaining amicable with Grayson, Felix could deal with that, but he would not be putting up with any disrespect from him. Not toward him and certainly not towards Ella.

***

"Grayson knows we're together now," Ella said. "He hasn't mentioned coming by to see me either. I'm sure he thinks that would be awkward with my boyfriend around and all."