un

"She just turned twenty-five
She wanna roll with young niggas like roll with the clique, ohh, roll with the clique!" Zola sang swaying her hips to the beat.

She was in her own world, she was in her nature reserve. She didn't care how loud she was or how loud her music was at 7pm. Zola wondered around her condo with just her oversized t-shirt and her panties.

Opening the balcony door, she stood there letting the Harlem wind whistle in her ears. Zola was on a high not a drug high a vibe high. She thought about her past life and how anti-social she was. That was until her friend Anaya made her break out of her shell. "I love that girl so much." Zola smiled. Otherwise Zola would just be back in Florida letting her momaa run her life at the age of 19.

Her head bobbed as she walked back into the living room, turning her music off to watch Netflix. "STEVEN UNIVERSE HERE I COME!" Zola yelled speed walking to the kitchen to get snacks. She could watch that show all day and night if she wanted. She sauntered back in the living with snacks and a can of pop ready to roll.

Garnet was her favorite character because, she was played by Estelle. Zola loved how wise she was and how she was combined by two gems. She thought about possibilities to have a heart like hers. Zola let her thoughts swarm her head as she dozed off to sleep.